It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, I'd like to participate for :

"Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition"
low rated
I would like to request Stardew Valley. thank you very much
Dr.Pandas: I would like to request Stardew Valley. thank you very much
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not how this community giveaway works. You might want to head over to the first page of this thread and read the rules.
dont want anything i finally given the console and i have just started to participate in gog community 3 years late lol, but this thread also comes in handy to see what ppl want so i can check them out, good luck guys hope you get something.
Post edited July 03, 2019 by Katanamochi
Katanamochi: dont want anything i finally given the console and i have just started to participate in gog community 3 years late lol, but this thread also comes in handy to see what ppl want so i can check them out, good luck guys hope you get something.
Well, this thread actually comes in handy to see what people give more than what they want, since (not counting those not reading the rules and just rushing in to make invalid requests) requests are limited to what's available.
Can I please have Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition if it's still available?
Cavalary: Well, this thread actually comes in handy to see what people give more than what they want, since (not counting those not reading the rules and just rushing in to make invalid requests) requests are limited to what's available.
I see your point, but I don't wholly agree.

Now and then I see requests from other community members where I know our tastes crossover, and them requesting Satellite Dream Boat Shenanigans is a prompt I should check it out even if I've never heard of it or wouldn't have interest normally just from the title.

To a lesser extent, if 5 people rush to request a game, I'll at least check it out, though my tastes don't always align with the crowds, it's useful to know what the kids are all into these days. ;)
Hello, Zeo and everyone. Can I please have ABZÛ, please? It looks like a chilling good time
samuraigaiden: Hello, Zeo and everyone. Can I please have ABZÛ, please? It looks like a chilling good time
It has already been requested.
Cavalary: Well, this thread actually comes in handy to see what people give more than what they want, since (not counting those not reading the rules and just rushing in to make invalid requests) requests are limited to what's available.
bler144: I see your point, but I don't wholly agree.

Now and then I see requests from other community members where I know our tastes crossover, and them requesting Satellite Dream Boat Shenanigans is a prompt I should check it out even if I've never heard of it or wouldn't have interest normally just from the title.

To a lesser extent, if 5 people rush to request a game, I'll at least check it out, though my tastes don't always align with the crowds, it's useful to know what the kids are all into these days. ;)
This is true i have a broad taste in games, but have little knowledge about whats out there, 4 years of sony soy station ruined my pc gaming knowledge, so i read this see what games are important to ppl then I check it out, recently got pillers of eternity 2 thanks to reading this thread which i am very much enjoying.

This is a givaway and gift thread but its also a snapshot of what ppl want.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by Katanamochi
Katanamochi: This is true i have a broad taste in games, but have little knowledge about whats out there, 4 years of sony soy station ruined my pc gaming knowledge, so i read this see what games are important to ppl then I check it out, recently got pillers of eternity 2 thanks to reading this thread which i am very much enjoying.

This is a givaway and gift thread but its also a snapshot of what ppl want.
If you have a PS4(or PS4+), I highly & strongly recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. That is one of 2 console games that, sadly, are not on PC.
sum of these gamies aint never goin'
high rated
Requests since zeogold's last post (7884)

First requesters
June
RickyAndersen: May I have Baldur Gate EE and the daggered Stronghold?
matterbandit: Hi zeogold! I'd like to request ABZU, if not already taken. Thx! :)
gogamess: May I ask for Pillars of Eternity, please? ^_^
Enebias: May I ask for The Last Door series?
MadyNora: May I have Seasons after Fall?
nikzeo: hi, thank you for doing this..
may I ask for Grim Fandango Remastered?
CervelloYM: If still eligible for June request, may I ask Baldur Gate Original Saga please?
Remaining
June
aRealCyborg: Nvm i see a game i really want, I want ABZU for this months game. and thank you
UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble and hasn't been requested yet, I would be very gratefull for Pillars Of Eternity: Hero Edition
JunglePredator: Since I'm seeking any & all DRM free games I can because of no internet soon I'll request Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition.
Dogmaus: I would like to ask for the Last Door Season 2. I already bought the first on GOG. (And I backed the game originally). Can I have just Season 2 please?
EDIT Of course I had missed the previous post requesting it. Zorry!
ahndryey: Hello, I'd like to participate for :
"Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition"
July
supplementscene: Can I please have Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition if it's still available?
samuraigaiden: Hello, Zeo and everyone. Can I please have ABZÛ, please? It looks like a chilling good time
MarkoH01: It has already been requested.
Ops. OK, no problem!
low rated
Can I please have Battlechasers!