It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hi, thank you for doing this..
may I ask for Grim Fandango Remastered?
JackknifeJohnson: Recommended for you
I would like to ask for the Last Door Season 2. I already bought the first on GOG. (And I backed the game originally). Can I have just Season 2 please?
EDIT Of course I had missed the previous post requesting it. Zorry!
Post edited June 29, 2019 by Dogmaus
Hey, I was not sure where to post this.

First come first serve.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice key from humble bundle:

humble bundle, then /gift?key=xbhpFRWFZPzAep4u
2thick2know: Hey, I was not sure where to post this.
It's very much not the purpose of this thread, so for a possible next time: Ninja Giveaway 2.0.
Thanks for your generosity, though. I hope that it'll go to someone who'll enjoy it!
Post edited June 29, 2019 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: A next time: Ninja Giveaway 2.0.
ok, but what is the difference?
gogtrial34987: It's very much not the purpose of this thread, so for a possible next time: Ninja Giveaway 2.0.
Thanks for your generosity, though. I hope that it'll go to someone who'll enjoy it!
If I am already asking, how do I access other forum posts from galaxy? I am not sure how to find new posts except with google... thanks
Post edited June 29, 2019 by 2thick2know
2thick2know: ok, but what is the difference?
The rules of this thread (in the first post) specify:
zeogold: 4. No code-dropping of any sort. Please. I know you mean well, but I'd rather you donate to this giveaway.
I'm not fully up to date with the background and history behind it, but it has to do with the huge problem gog had in the past with scammers and code-sniping 'bots' or users who've scripted a large part of the code gathering (that's still the case, really; the percentage of publicly posted codes which end up redeemed by gogdragon2011 defies belief).

This particular thread is also meant to spread the joy of receiving a new game over the community as evenly as possible, with the most important part being that no one can get more than one game a month from here. Code dropping goes directly against that. Plus it adds noise that the administrator of this thread (zeogold) has to filter out while trying to track requests.

2thick2know: If I am already asking, how do I access other forum posts from galaxy? I am not sure how to find new posts except with google... thanks
I don't use galaxy, so I don't really know, but from the regular browser perspective, you access the list of all threads from the general forum, which has a search function in the top right. Now it's still hard to be aware of the existence of long running threads like the ninja giveaway (or this one) when you're just getting started. My best advice is to "favorite" them when you come across them, which will permanently put them at the top of the list.
Also, particularly in the case of giveaways, always check the first post of a thread to check up on its intent and rules.
Post edited June 29, 2019 by gogtrial34987
low rated
Surprise me with anything. Thanks in advance!
bezi772: Surprise me with anything. Thanks in advance!
Definitely not how this works. You'll want to read the first post to see whether you're eligible and how to ask, and if you think you're eligible see posts 2 and 3 for the available games (at the time of posting, many have been requested since).
Click! O.o
Did you know you can fit all the planets of our solar system between the Earth and the Moon?
Soylent green is people.
theslitherydeee: Soylent green is people.
Made me giggle inside, post of the week in my book.

First come first serve.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice key from humble bundle:

humble bundle, then /gift?key=xbhpFRWFZPzAep4u
Very kind of you 2thick2know. Damn, missed it :( Gratz to whoever got it.

A game like that would have been great to test out my new GPU.
If still eligible for June request, may I ask Baldur Gate Original Saga please?