It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: I don't want to spoil it for you, but it's winter, spring, summer. In that order.
Microfish_1: And then Fall again?
No, spring.
personthingy: Wowie, thanks so much Doc0075 for Seasons After Fall!
bler144: I don't want to spoil it for you, but it's winter, spring, summer. In that order.
Every day is a school day. Thanks! :D
May I ask for The Last Door series?
Point_Man: Thanks for the game ConsulCaesar & zeogold!
You're welcome! Now go find the Holy Grail (and remember to choose wisely).
Nvm i see a game i really want, I want ABZU for this months game. and thank you
aRealCyborg: Nvm i see a game i really want, I want ABZU for this months game. and thank you
You can see it has been requested in post 7891 by matterbandit.
And to reduce the repeated requests, there are these unsolicited on list:
Adventures of Shuggy, The (x2)
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga (x3)
Deponia (x3)
Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Grim Fandango Remastered (†)
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (x3) (†)
MDK (x4) (†)
Seasons after Fall
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x2) (†)
Toonstruck (x...look, it doesn't really matter, just TAKE ONE, ok?) (†)
WARSOW (†)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†)
May I have Seasons after Fall?
If it is still availble and hasn't been requested yet, I would be very gratefull for Pillars Of Eternity: Hero Edition
UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble and hasn't been requested yet, I would be very gratefull for Pillars Of Eternity: Hero Edition
Just look two posts above - it summarises which games are still available.
UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble and hasn't been requested yet, I would be very gratefull for Pillars Of Eternity: Hero Edition
MarkoH01: Just look two posts above - it summarises which games are still available.
Yeah I saw it was already requested after I posted mine. Not in the post you mentioned though but the user requesting it on the same page as mine. Oh well tough luck as they say :)

And to be honest I didn't look through the whole topic if someone already requested it before posting mine. I know.... I know I'm lazy :P
MarkoH01: Just look two posts above - it summarises which games are still available.
UnrealDelusion: Yeah I saw it was already requested after I posted mine. Not in the post you mentioned though but the user requesting it on the same page as mine. Oh well tough luck as they say :)

And to be honest I didn't look through the whole topic if someone already requested it before posting mine. I know.... I know I'm lazy :P
The post I mentioned isw only there to spare you and others the effort to search through the thread. That's why I pointed you to it. :)
Post edited June 27, 2019 by MarkoH01
UnrealDelusion: Yeah I saw it was already requested after I posted mine. Not in the post you mentioned though but the user requesting it on the same page as mine. Oh well tough luck as they say :)

MarkoH01: The post I mentioned isw only there to spare you and others the effort to search through the thread. That's why I pointed you to it. :)
I know what you meant and I am gratefull for you pointing me to the post of the games still availble and the other person taking the time making that list. All I meant to say was I saw POE was already requested after i posted my own request for it because I didn't feel like going through all the posts to check. Maybe I wasn't clear because English isn't my native language :)
MarkoH01: The post I mentioned isw only there to spare you and others the effort to search through the thread. That's why I pointed you to it. :)
UnrealDelusion: I know what you meant and I am gratefull for you pointing me to the post of the games still availble and the other person taking the time making that list. All I meant to say was I saw POE was already requested after i posted my own request for it because I didn't feel like going through all the posts to check. Maybe I wasn't clear because English isn't my native language :)
it isn't mine as well - but reading your post again, I guess I understand now what you meant. :)
EDIT updated requests roundup
Post edited July 04, 2019 by JackknifeJohnson
Since I'm seeking any & all DRM free games I can because of no internet soon I'll request Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition.