It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Pillars of Eternity, if I may.
Granted.
zeogold: Granted.
Appreciate it, I made an edit to my post though. I apologize for making things needlessly complicated because I can't remember what's what.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
May I request Seasons after Fall? Could really go for a soothing platformer, and it looks freakin' gorgeous. :D
high rated
zeogold: Granted.
TheMonkofDestiny: Appreciate it, I made an edit to my post though. I apologize for making things needlessly complicated because I can't remember what's what.
No worries. Game has been returned to the list.
personthingy: May I request Seasons after Fall? Could really go for a soothing platformer, and it looks freakin' gorgeous. :D
Granted.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by zeogold
Yeah I must say, I thought I was lucky on that one. 'Til next time, I concede to Alexim, nicely done on that!
Is Vampyr that good? The few reviews I saw on YouTube back then weren't that excited about it.
cardangrille: Yeah I must say, I thought I was lucky on that one. 'Til next time, I concede to Alexim, nicely done on that!
Sorry cardangrille, as soon as I saw it, I tried my luck. XD

Thank you so much to the generous JOYBOI, and thanks to the unstoppable zeogold!
May I have Baldur Gate EE and the daggered Stronghold?
TheDudeLebowski: Is Vampyr that good? The few reviews I saw on YouTube back then weren't that excited about it.
Those I read seemed to be similar to what you say. But it is a pretty "big" title and, probably more importantly, it's a vampire game. Huge difference between supply and demand in that category. AND it came right in the midst of the hype of Bloodlines 2.
Thanks for the game ConsulCaesar & zeogold!
Post edited June 27, 2019 by user deleted
Hi zeogold! I'd like to request ABZU, if not already taken. Thx! :)
May I ask for Pillars of Eternity, please? ^_^
zeogold:
Wowie, thanks so much Doc0075 for Seasons After Fall! As always, you're far too generous for your own good. *shakes fist*

And big thanks to zeo, for being a champ at running this giveaway!
zeogold:
personthingy: Wowie, thanks so much Doc0075 for Seasons After Fall!
I don't want to spoil it for you, but it's winter, spring, summer. In that order.
bler144: I don't want to spoil it for you, but it's winter, spring, summer. In that order.
And then Fall again?