It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vingry: Does one of them live in a T-shaped building located on a small island separated from the mainland?
Themken: Yes, how did you know? ... :-D For real, no.

Seriously, if 'cyborg' is defined as an intelligent animal with machine implants that link to the central nervous system then there are quite a few of them. The cost of prosthetic arms put them out of reach for a lot of people.
I mean, you're absolutely not wrong. One can even imagine that one day, be it in the near or far future, almost every single individual on Earth would at least be a cyborg in one way or another had the cost of prosthetics become cheaper due to the advent of a technology or discovery of a certain material allowing for lower manufacturing costs. However, I doubt that anyone would take the risk of having to chop off one of their limbs just for the sake of replacing it with a prosthetic one. On the other, I do see a potential market where prosthetics can be seen as a profitable venture. That market is the medical industry where these prosthetics can be made as a way to help people with heart diseases to better circulate their blood through the use of artificial heart valves. I mean, you don't have to replace your heart or anything.
Post edited June 26, 2019 by Vingry
Vingry:
Completly mechanical hearts and pacemakers have existed for quite a long time but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_heart_valve seems to exist as well.
Vingry:
Themken: Completly mechanical hearts and pacemakers have existed for quite a long time but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_heart_valve seems to exist as well.
and implants to make deaf people hear
Hello. I would like to request for Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ please.
I highly recommend Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That! to all adventure gamers,
and Stronghold HD to anyone interested in castles.
JackknifeJohnson: I highly recommend Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That! to all adventure gamers,
and Stronghold HD to anyone interested in castles.
Yeah I know. I love Stronghold so much that I buy extra to donate it here.
Anyway you convinced me
ZeoGold may I get Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That! if it is still available?
Stronghold is anazing! Crusader also, but skip the sequels.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap? i accidently missed it on the last sale.. :-(
danny-albrecht: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap? i accidently missed it on the last sale.. :-(
Read zeogold's posts in the beginning of the thread. That game isn't available.
Point_Man: Can i have Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade if it's still available?
aRealCyborg: Could I have strong hold HD for this months game for me?
FireDrakeZ: Hello. I would like to request for Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ please.
Korotan: ZeoGold may I get Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That! if it is still available?
danny-albrecht: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap? i accidently missed it on the last sale.. :-(
TheMonkofDestiny: Read zeogold's posts in the beginning of the thread. That game isn't available.
i will do so. thank you
May I ask for Vampyr?
Could I ask for the copy of Vampyr please?
high rated
Thanks to JackknieJohnson for compiling the requests!

Point_Man: Can i have Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade if it's still available?
aRealCyborg: Could I have strong hold HD for this months game for me?
Korotan: ZeoGold may I get Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That! if it is still available?
All granted.

FireDrakeZ: Hello. I would like to request for Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ please.
Beaten to it, sorry.

Alexim: May I ask for Vampyr?
Granted.
cardangrille: Could I ask for the copy of Vampyr please?
Holy crap. I've never seen two requests be so closely down to the wire. You technically got beaten to it, but dang.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by zeogold
[Edit] Actually, I rescind that - it's not the game I was thinking of and I don't want to take it from someone who would enjoy it more than I would.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny