It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Lemon_Curry: May I humbly request LIMBO, please?
PMPMGamer: May I have Populous™: The Beginning, please?
Damon18: May I ask for "A New Beginning"?
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for Grim Fandango Remastered and/or Screamer 4x4?
aRealCyborg: May I have Populous™: The Beginning
and
Neverwinter Nights Diamond?
All granted.

PaulSancristobal: Me gustaría probar el CAESAR III un verdadero clasico
Estás en el área equivocada. Por favor prueba aquí:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Thank you very much to DedIago for 'A New Beginning', and to Zeo as well!
Thank you so much to Dark_art_ for Populous™: The Beginning and to zeogold for managing the giveaway.
thanks so much for grim fandango and screamer!
Thanks a lot for LIMBO, Dark_art_! :)

And thank you for your continued effort in managing the community giveaway, zeogold. :)
PMPMGamer: Thank you so much to Dark_art_ for Populous™: The Beginning and to zeogold for managing the giveaway.
Enjoy. É um otimo jogo :)
PMPMGamer: Thank you so much to Dark_art_ for Populous™: The Beginning and to zeogold for managing the giveaway.
Dark_art_: Enjoy. É um otimo jogo :)
Eu sei que é um grande jogo.
Eu tinha uma demo deste jogo num cd antigo e adorava o jogo.
Agora graças a você posso experimentar a versão completa aqui do GOG. Obrigado novamente. :)
Dark_art_: Enjoy. É um otimo jogo :)
PMPMGamer: Eu sei que é um grande jogo.
Eu tinha uma demo deste jogo num cd antigo e adorava o jogo.
Agora graças a você posso experimentar a versão completa aqui do GOG. Obrigado novamente. :)
Crap, I really miss the time when demos on magazines (and some free games too) were the way to find new games. That´s the way I found Populous as well.
Can i have Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade if it's still available?
Time Gentlemen, Please! is a great indie adventure game highly recommended to all adventure gamers. Ben There, Dan That! is good, just not as great TGP. Get them!
Could I have strong hold HD for this months game for me?
aRealCyborg: Could I have strong hold HD for this months game for me?
If this was the "Why the person above you should be banned" thread, I could've banned you for further emphasizing to the other users that you are a real cyborg through your forum title. However, this is not that thread.

I'm just bored.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by Vingry
Derailing...

I know a couple of cyborgs and have met some others. They are not that uncommon.
Themken: Derailing...

I know a couple of cyborgs and have met some others. They are not that uncommon.
Does one of them live in a T-shaped building located on a small island separated from the mainland?
Themken: I know a couple of cyborgs and have met some others. They are not that uncommon.
Vingry: Does one of them live in a T-shaped building located on a small island separated from the mainland?
Yes, how did you know? ... :-D For real, no.

Seriously, if 'cyborg' is defined as an intelligent animal with machine implants that link to the central nervous system then there are quite a few of them. The cost of prosthetic arms put them out of reach for a lot of people.