It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RickyAndersen: My thanks to the handsome zeogold.
And to the generosity of Mr. Korotan who donated the second key of War for the Overworld.
Your welcome. I am glad someone got it still during May. So please install it now so you can still get the Achievment and have fun with it.
A big thank you to both LynetteC and zeogold for the wonderful Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus!
low rated
Hello :)
May I please have a key to Weedcraft Inc. ?
arachnocrat: Hello :)
May I please have a key to Weedcraft Inc. ?
This is donation driven giveaway, not begging thread.
I would like to send my appreciation to LynetteC and zeogold for Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars. RTS is one of my favorite genres, but I never got to play this series from years ago which was highly praised when it came out. Now I can. Thanks again.
RickyAndersen: My thanks to the handsome zeogold.
And to the generosity of Mr. Korotan who donated the second key of War for the Overworld.
Back off Ricky! I think zeogold is handsomer!
Korotan: Your welcome. I am glad someone got it still during May. So please install it now so you can still get the Achievment and have fun with it.
Nice! Oni Ashigaru Worker Skin.
Thanks again.

51nikopol: Back off Ricky! I think zeogold is handsomer!
MEOOWWW HISSS
ZOMG I hope I'm doing this right can I get MDK and Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey?
Post edited May 30, 2019 by OtakuD
low rated
I would like to request Factorio if it's ok? Else, I am just stunned to see this (kinda new in the pc gaming) and thank you to all the wonderful people here.
thegreaterikku: I would like to request Factorio if it's ok? Else, I am just stunned to see this (kinda new in the pc gaming) and thank you to all the wonderful people here.
Reading the first post is useful. Or even a post just a few above yours. You seem to actually be looking for another thread.
high rated
OtakuD: ZOMG I hope I'm doing this right can I get MDK and Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey?
Sure, but you'll have to either add me as a friend or change your chat privacy settings to public so I can get the keys to you.
Granted.
thegreaterikku: I would like to request Factorio if it's ok? Else, I am just stunned to see this (kinda new in the pc gaming) and thank you to all the wonderful people here.
lol you made me actually believe that a Factorio copy was being given away. Always while I'm sleeping!
Dogmaus: lol you made me actually believe that a Factorio copy was being given away. Always while I'm sleeping!
That's why you should never, ever close your eyes! :P
Hello, I would like to ask for Heretic Kingdoms :)
May i request Obduction, couldn't get around getting it for free

edit: A kind Being has gifted me one, so i hereby forfeit this request to someone else who wants the game.

HAVE FUN! =)
Post edited June 02, 2019 by SkelettalAngel