It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Korotan: May I get Tower of Time?
Beaten to it just a few posts above.
Korotan: May I get Tower of Time?
Cavalary: Beaten to it just a few posts above.
Dammit
Thank you to whoever put "The Red Strings Club" up - I think I sort of missed that when it was released.

I took a peek at its gamepage after I saw it there on the list... totally not my usual style of game (visually OR gameplay) but for some reason those little minigames look strangely compelling (especially the pottery one - kinda love it).

And just the phrase "psychological bartending" is pretty much enough to indicate the game could be stellar LOL. Plus it was on sale for like five bucks.
Cavalary: Beaten to it just a few posts above.
Korotan: Dammit
No offense intended, but, according to the list of “giftees this month”, you seem to have received your game for this month, so either way... (sorry, I guess my mistaken nomination of a fellow member recently somehow makes me more cautious about this at this moment:)
I don't know I'm a "nominating" person, but please can someone give me "Celtic Kings: Rage of War"?
luhanc: I don't know I'm a "nominating" person, but please can someone give me "Celtic Kings: Rage of War"?
Hi there, please read through the rules listed in the OP to find out how this giveaway works.
luhanc: I don't know I'm a "nominating" person, but please can someone give me "Celtic Kings: Rage of War"?
Hi there, please try to read through the rules in the OP to find out how this thread works. You seem to have misunderstood:)
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Makotolia
Makotolia: Hi there, please read through the rules listed in the OP to find out how this giveaway works.
Makotolia: Hi there, please try to read through the rules in the OP to find out how this thread works. You seem to have misunderstood:)
Oh yeah, I don't get past rule #2 since I'm not active here xD. And I got the games wrong too, there are pretty nice games here tho... "Braveland + Braveland Wizard + Braveland Pirate" seems pretty nice and I'll add to my wishlist lol.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by luhanc
Korotan: Dammit
Makotolia: No offense intended, but, according to the list of “giftees this month”, you seem to have received your game for this month, so either way... (sorry, I guess my mistaken nomination of a fellow member recently somehow makes me more cautious about this at this moment:)
I do not know if it whas changed now but from what I understood whas requesting a game different from getting a game nominated. So if this is not changed I could still get a game this month.
Korotan: I do not know if it whas changed now but from what I understood whas requesting a game different from getting a game nominated. So if this is not changed I could still get a game this month.
No change, and no difference. You can get one non-daggered game per month, regardless of how, that's how it always was.
Makotolia: Hi there, please read through the rules listed in the OP to find out how this giveaway works.

Hi there, please try to read through the rules in the OP to find out how this thread works. You seem to have misunderstood:)
luhanc: Oh yeah, I don't get past rule #2 since I'm not active here xD. And I got the games wrong too, there are pretty nice games here tho... "Braveland + Braveland Wizard + Braveland Pirate" seems pretty nice and I'll add to my wishlist lol.
Sorry for the repeated post, my internet connection seemed unstable then.

Don’t lose heart though, just hang around a bit and you may join some talks of games you are interested in in some other threads, and probably before you even notice, you will become qualified. (That is, if you have the intention to join the community at all. It’s OK if you don’t want to yet:)

Makotolia: No offense intended, but, according to the list of “giftees this month”, you seem to have received your game for this month, so either way... (sorry, I guess my mistaken nomination of a fellow member recently somehow makes me more cautious about this at this moment:)
Korotan: I do not know if it whas changed now but from what I understood whas requesting a game different from getting a game nominated. So if this is not changed I could still get a game this month.
Just as Cavalary said, it always works like this. I believe there are some examples of this recently, including one involving myself just a couple of pages back.

EDIT: well, I didn’t find a recent one, but you may check post #899 of zeo, which I think is a good enough example of situations like this:)
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Makotolia
hmmm. does Perimeter: Emperor's Testament go only with the original one?
if no, I'd like to finish my PeriVangers collection and ask for Testament.
May I request Reassembly together with the Fields Expansion, if it is not already taken?

Edit: spelling
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Ueber
LynXsh: hmmm. does Perimeter: Emperor's Testament go only with the original one?
if no, I'd like to finish my PeriVangers collection and ask for Testament.
It is is standalone and for it your Laptop does not be to modern, I tried out original but sadly, it seems it can not run with the modern day graphic cards
Korotan: It is is standalone and for it your Laptop does not be to modern, I tried out original but sadly, it seems it can not run with the modern day graphic cards
well, GOG version of the original runs fine on my machine. I only wanted to know if the original and Testament are given away only bundled together here or there's a chance to ask them separately since I already have the former.
Korotan: ....it seems it can not run with the modern day graphic cards
Given how many different "modern" graphic cards are available I would say that it probably depends on the specific card alone. Every game could make problem with a specific hardware combination - in that case simply contact support.