It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone was offended at my defending Japanese by calling Polish crazy, then I apologize to those speakers of Polish. I like languages and have dabbled in many.
Post edited March 28, 2019 by faroot
and what about to stop your private conversation inside the public group and continue on you own chat ?
low rated
gvyop: and what about to stop your private conversation inside the public group and continue on you own chat ?
Point taken.
Post edited March 28, 2019 by faroot
low rated
TheDudeLebowski: Defensive denial and then attack. A manipulation tactic. But thanks for clarifying your views on foreign languages, and for letting me know I didn't get your prejudiced comments.

Here I was thinking your were pointing out the joke, when all along you were being a bigot.
faroot: Moron, I was making a little joke of my own, for which you attacked me.

If anyone was offended at my defending Japanese by calling Polish crazy, then I apologize to those speakers of Polish. I like languages and have dabbled in many.
Name calling, too! "Bitterly attacked"? For the "explaining a joke" comment? OK, I see. Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger your inferiority complex. From the manipulation tactic above and the name calling, I'd wager you've got a few more issues need dealing with. I'll just sit back and watch you dig your hole deeper. Carry on!
Just a reminder for both squabblers:

3. You will be banned from this giveaway if:
- you are rude ...

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post1

((I won't answer on any reply.))
Post edited March 27, 2019 by gixgox
high rated
More games donated but I have asked Zeo to wait till April to add them to the list so that they are available for everyone.
Doc0075: More games donated but I have asked Zeo to wait till April to add them to the list so that they are available for everyone.
Thank you Doc, it's very kind of you.
high rated
Doc0075: More games donated but I have asked Zeo to wait till April to add them to the list so that they are available for everyone.
You're the hero we need, but do not deserve. +1
I am requesting "Pandemonium!" if it's still available.
Doc0075:
Breja: You're the hero we need, but do not deserve. +1
^this
Doc0075: More games donated....
I nominate Doc0075 for the Nobel prize of joy.
For March, I would like to request for Reus please.

And thanks again for Doc0075 for being so generous even though I am always too late for his giveaways.
Post edited March 28, 2019 by FireDrakeZ
My new request is MDK, if it’s available. :)
Doc0075: More games donated....
gixgox: I nominate Doc0075 for the Nobel prize of joy.
Wat do u mean nominate? I say give it 2 him already! Lol. ;p
I missed out on Tomb Raider 4+5 earlier this month...if there isn't another one coming this month, may I request Bionic Dues?