It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: I've just checked "Doc0075" in my encyclopedia and it says "see generosity".
That's a great way to put it! +1
may i have ancestors legacy please?
May I have Odallus: The Dark Call, please?
Thanks to Doc0075 for Victory at Sea, the only doc whom you always enjoy the medicine !
Big thanks to Doc0075 for Diablo. I think your responsible for 90% of what has been donated to the CG. :D

And as always, thank you zeogold for continuing to run and manage the Gog CG. :)
high rated
Doc0075
Your kindness and thoughtfulness
is in everything you do.
You brighten up our world,
you always make us smile.
You give the nicest games,
with your special style.
It sure means so much to us
So thank you very much.

zeogold
If I were a singer,
I'd sing you a song.
About how grateful we are,
that you stayed with us all along.
For now, let me just say,
thanks for everything.
And someday, perhaps,
I will learn how to sing!
RickyAndersen: Doc0075
Your kindness and thoughtfulness
is in everything you do.
You brighten up our world,
you always make us smile.
You give the nicest games,
with your special style.
It sure means so much to us
So thank you very much.

zeogold
If I were a singer,
I'd sing you a song.
About how grateful we are,
that you stayed with us all along.
For now, let me just say,
thanks for everything.
And someday, perhaps,
I will learn how to sing!
encore! encore!
Many thanks to the eternal Doc0075 (filled with the utmost in jollyness and good cheer, how would we do without our resident Doc?!) and to our host Zeogold for keeping things chugging amazingly!
zlaywal: I'd like to nominate MarkoH01 for Ancestors Legacy
Thank you very much for the nomination. However it seems as if this is not my kind of game so I wil have to decline this nomination so that the game could go to somebody who is more into this genre than myself. Again thank you very much.
Thank you ZEO and DOC for Dilivion: Resubmerged.
A huge thank you to loki1985 for the game, and as always tipping the hat to Zeonet™ Systems for hosting the event!
A huge thanks to Doc0075 for allowing me to return to Rapture and to Big "Zeo" Daddy for protecting the GA !
Thanks zeo and Doc for the Shadowrun and for what you both do for all GoG peeps:)
A hellishly huge Thank You to Doc for Diablo!! Your generosity is very much appreciated. It's been over a decade since my old CDs were lost in a move, and thanks to you (and GoG) I now have a very old favorite back in my gaming library. Now to check into some of those mods. :)

Thank you also to zeo for continuing to donate his little free time in his hectic schedule running this for the community.
Thank you very much, Doc0075, for Chuchel!

Just to let you know - game works perfectly under Linux/Wine. I'll make a proper report in an appropriate thread after finishing the game.