It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to piranha1 for Icewind Dale Complete and zeo for maintaining this giveaway for us all!

Oh, and piranha, I'm perfectly fine with the original version. I've read that the Enhanced Edition doesn't actually enhance much, like the case with Baldur's Gate EE version. Getting to play the original as it was is great for me
I kindly ask for Dungeons 3 , please?
Requesting Dying Light just in case the nomination doesn't go through!
gixgox: Little Bug

Somehow I didn't notice that this is on GOG.
I only know some bigger bugs here....

May I help GOG to get rid of a bug and put this one in my library?
Key donated by me. Be sure to tell back how much did you like it.
Hello,

I'm requesting Tooth and Tail

If that is not available I'd like Chuchel: Cherry Edition

Thanks!
May I have LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ and Dragonsphere (†)?
Thanks to zeo and Lone_Scout for the game! :)
If The Dream Machine is available may I ask for that game please... and thank you for all that's done here :)
Post edited March 16, 2019 by jimrh69
I am requesting Diablo if it's still available...
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition.
Thank you very much, finkleroy. I'll gladly accept this nomination.
cardangrille: Thank you to piranha1 for Icewind Dale Complete and zeo for maintaining this giveaway for us all!

Oh, and piranha, I'm perfectly fine with the original version. I've read that the Enhanced Edition doesn't actually enhance much, like the case with Baldur's Gate EE version. Getting to play the original as it was is great for me
It's been a while since I played either version (I used to have a boxed original one years ago), so I might remember it wrong, but I think the main difference is classes, the EE having the same ones as Baldur's Gate 2 and BG1EE (with subclasses like f.ex. Berserker for Fighter, included). and maybe also rest of the mechanics (like weapon proficiencies, f.ex. in Long Sword instead of just Large Swords or so).

Anyway, enjoy and have fun! :)
Post edited March 16, 2019 by piranha1
RickyAndersen: I'd like to nominate Braggadar for Never Alone Arctic Collection .
Thanks Ricky, but I might pass on this one this time. Very much appreciate your nomination though.
cardangrille: Oh, and piranha, I'm perfectly fine with the original version. I've read that the Enhanced Edition doesn't actually enhance much, like the case with Baldur's Gate EE version. Getting to play the original as it was is great for me
The GOG version of Baldur's Gate 1 Enhanced Edition & 2 Enhanced Edition includes the original as a separate game key.
When you buy the enhanced version of either, and go to
"Games>Baldur's Gate 1 (or 2) Enhanced Edition>View Downloads>More>Serial Keys"
you get a redemption key for Baldur's Gate 1 (or 2, if you bought BG2EE) Original Edition.

Thus, you get the best of both worlds.

The reason I stressed the GOG version above, is because the version of the Enhanced Edition sold by Steam (and steam key sellers like Humble) does not contain the original game.
Post edited March 16, 2019 by Microfishd
i nominated markoh01 for diablo.
park_84: Thanks to zeo and Lone_Scout for the game! :)
You're welcome. Have fun!
And keep both hands where they can be seen... ;P