It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
1 more day till i can get another game to test and reveiw
srry should not have said this makes me look selfish
Post edited March 02, 2019 by aRealCyborg
high rated
Last day of the month, so another round-up (in chronological order) since Zeogold's last post (from #6369 through to #6473):-

NickZah: May I have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition ?
zlaywal: And i like to request the 2nd copy of Witcher 3 please.
Lexor: May I ask for Aven Colony?
CervelloYM: May I ask the Van Helsing?
truhlik: Looks like Divinity: Original Sin is back on list with reinforcement of another two copies :)
Is there chance that I may ask for one? Many thanks
Ghorpm: I'd like to request Dungeons 3
Kelefane: May I request Empire Earth Gold Edition? Along with the daggered game MDK? Many thanks!
kusumahendra: Whoa, what an update. May I request Transistor please? Thank you
gixgox: If possible I would like to get Outlast 2 on GOG.com
Pouyou-pouyou: Is the Hard West: Scars of Freedom key just the expansion alone ? It does not come with the base game with it, does it ? If it is the expansion alone, I would gladly have it for this month. But if it includes the base game as well, I'll pass since I already own it and it would be a waste. Thanks.
Enebias: Is there another copy of Jydge? I'd like to ask for that one. If it is already gone, I wouildn't mind Distrust either!
BeatriceElysia: May I have Yooka-Laylee?
servobeupstry: May I request Grim Fandango Remastered (daggererd) please?
bela555: maybe I have Battle Chasers: Nightwar please?
triock: Can I ask for 1 copy of Divinity: Original Sin, please?
Ueber: May I ask for Dungeons 3.
PMPMGamer: May I have Distrust?
cardangrille: I would be happy to get a copy of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition if they're not all taken by now (I think I'm the third to ask for the third copy?)
Nicole28: I'd love to ask for 1849: Gold Edition. *Coughs* If it's still up.
Sebatrox: any chance of Yooka-Laylee?
jimrh69: May I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if already spoken for then could I ask for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition instead? Thank you For doing these give aways guys :)
roitedo: Hello. I would like to request "Master of Magic", please.
PaterAlf: May I ask for JYDGE?
MMLN: I might be to late, but I would like to ask for The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition.
Caridia: If I am not too late, could I please get Outlast 2 by any chance?
SkelettalAngel: May i request one of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt keys?
hidraslick: Hello Guys and good day or night. Please, Could I get Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY Edition? Thanks for your hard work.
Not_you: Nvm. I asked for Outlast 2, but there is no way I am going to get it, because of the fact that at least 2 people has already asked for it.
phisk: I would like to ask for Dungeons 3
Korotan: Any chance for Distrust?
zaMNal: Wow. I would like to request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition and System Shock™ 2 (†) if possible. Thank you very much!
direspirefirewire: Putting in a request for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if there's a copy still available? Fingers and toes crossed
ChrisDash83: Would it be possible for me to please get a key for Yooka-Laylee ? Thanks, Chris
ikrananka: I'd like to request Aven Colony if it's still available. Thanks.
Wolfehunter: I would love to have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition if a copy still available. Thanks
personthingy: May I request Transistor? No worries if it's already been taken, 'tis a beautiful looking game :D
gvyop: I know there is already 2 request for Dungeons 3 but as it just add a new DLC it may have some other giveaway keys ?
ppdouble: hey, i don't know if games Settlers Rise of Empire or ANNO 1404 are available, but if not i saw one game i wish to play and that is Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
FireDrakeZ: Update After looking at previous posts, it seems that the first 4 has been taken so I would like to request for Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge if still available then.
misteryo: I'd like to ask for Battle Chasers: Nightwar, please. Thanks!
BellatorLudum: Hello. I would like to request "Mount & Blade", or MDK Thanks
bimoalfarrabi: May i request Outlast 2 or Witcher: Enhanced Edition?
Chris_Macklin: Hey first time here. May i request a copy of MDK?
etozhepepe: Then i would like to have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition, pls
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Deponia for February, please.
Qwertw: May I have one of those Divinity Original Sins? Probably I'm late, so as a second choice I'd like Transistor
greyhat: I would like to request outlast 2 if it is still available. Thanks.
Schizo2015: may i have yooka laylee, please?
idbeholdME: I feel like trying something different this time. Haven't played a 2D platformer in forever. I'd like to request Gateways please.
Korotan: May I get Transistor or if that is already gone Train Fever?
Just to add, these "request roundups" now stretch over 100 posts at a time (in just 9 days), and there were a lot of duplicate requests this time (especially for major games like Witcher 3 (7 requests for 2x keys), Outlast 2 (5x requests for 1x key) & Divinity Original Sin (9x requests for 3x keys)), plus some newcomers not meeting the rules, eg, asking for games not even on the list (I excluded those) or with a zero post rating). In order to reduce future workload on Zeogold, could people please just scroll up a bit before posting and double check whether their game has effectively "gone" (and for newcomers, please read this before requesting)? Thanks.

Edit: Included posts below down to #6473

Edit: Request for Hammerwatch (post #6440) removed as requested in post #6480
Post edited March 02, 2019 by AB2012
AB2012: *snip*
Thank you, AB2012!
Post edited February 28, 2019 by Makotolia
May I get Transistor or if that is already gone Train Fever?
Thank you, AB2012! I'll be more diligent in double-checking before posting in the future. Thanks!
Korotan: May I get Transistor or if that is already gone Train Fever?
I nominate this person to get a train fever
AB2012: Edit: Included posts below down to #6473
Which really confused me for a moment :)
low rated
may i request gnog game? its on sale on the store. thanks
pen2x: may i request gnog game? its on sale on the store. thanks
This giveaway doesn't work that way please read the original post for details thank you.
If it is still avaliable can i have aven colony?
I would like to withdraw my request for Hammerwatch. I don't think I'll make good use of it.

Ok... move along... nothing to see here xD
jonridan: I would like to withdraw my request for Hammerwatch. I don't think I'll make good use of it.

Ok... move along... nothing to see here xD
The Golden Ruler Has been stolen!
low rated
Hello! I am not really sure how this works exactly, but I thought it was worth a shot :).
I would like mount and blade warband?
Thank you for reading this post :)
CalebDhew: Hello! I am not really sure how this works exactly, but I thought it was worth a shot :).
I would like mount and blade warband?
Thank you for reading this post :)
Read the first post and you'll find out how it works. And that you're not eligible, except at most for daggered games, though even that'd be questionable at this point, so maybe just for expiring codes until you'll have at least some activity in non-giveaway threads.
When you will be eligible, the games available at the time zeo last updated the list are in posts 2 and 3. However, being first-come-first-served, if anyone eligible already asked for a game since that list was last updated, they'll get it, so check previous requests to.

That said, updated list of available games assuming AB2012's post is correct and that all requests will be granted (well, for some games there are way more requests than copies so those are certainly gone either way):

The Adventures of Shuggy
Age of Wonders (x2)
Bionic Dues
Deponia
Dragonsphere (†)
Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Hammerwatch
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (x3) (†)
MDK (x2) (†)
PixelJunk Monsters HD
WARSOW (†)

(Hard West: Scars of Freedom gone if it's just the expansion, still available if it includes the base game as well, but I'm guessing zeo would have specified that if so.
Also assumed BellatorLudum's either/or request to be one for both, MDK being daggered, and vanilla M&B having been a freebie too anyway.)
Post edited March 03, 2019 by Cavalary
Okay, thank you! I am new here so I was unaware of how things work exactly.