It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

etozhepepe: Sorry, but i have some problems with English language. Would you kindly to give some simple instructions for this topic?
He's probably referring to this:-

"2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION. As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so."

Basically, the Community Giveaway is for those who are active in the GOG forums. People whose first post asking for games here usually get turned down until they are more active. This is to stop scammers from creating multiple new "disposable" accounts and asking for every game on the list without ever being part of the community.
etozhepepe: Sorry, but i have some problems with English language. Would you kindly to give some simple instructions for this topic?
AB2012: He's probably referring to this:-

"2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION. As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so."

Basically, the Community Giveaway is for those who are active in the GOG forums. People whose first post asking for games here usually get turned down until they are more active. This is to stop scammers from creating multiple new "disposable" accounts and asking for every game on the list without ever being part of the community.
Thank you very much, my friend C:
aRealCyborg: can you pre ask?
Lone_Scout: Short answer: no
Long answer: nope
quick response: thx
long response: thank you
I guess Zeogold is sick this time.
Requesting Deponia for February, please.
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Deponia for February, please.
I love when someone does that. >:D
This user has just been nominated for Deponia. Thank you!
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Deponia for February, please.
Lone_Scout: I love when someone does that. >:D
This user has just been nominated for Deponia. Thank you!
LOL
May I have one of those Divinity Original Sins?
Probably I'm late, so as a second choice I'd like Transistor
Post edited February 26, 2019 by Qwertw
low rated
I beat xcom enemy unknown on PS Vita...yes that horrible port was my expirience with the game. Can I have PC verion? preaty please
Arczi: I beat xcom enemy unknown on PS Vita...yes that horrible port was my expirience with the game. Can I have PC verion? preaty please
Hey buddy, please check the first 3 posts of this thread before you make a request, since it probably acts somewhat different from what you think it does, considering that you seem to be asking for a game that’s not available at this moment.
I would like to request outlast 2 if it is still available.

Thanks.
Post edited February 27, 2019 by greyhat
low rated
My name is Shaye Lynne, please kindly contact me through my Email
(shayelynnehav225@gmail.com)
Thank you.
Therma_Fried: My name is .... please kindly contact me through my Email
Thank you.
Hi Therma_Fried , check out the first Page of this thread. This doesn't work like this here. You should delete your private information from your post and welcome to GOG.
Post edited February 27, 2019 by Morpheeus123
hey

may i have yooka laylee, please?
I feel like trying something different this time. Haven't played a 2D platformer in forever. I'd like to request Gateways please.