It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for 1 copy of Divinity: Original Sin, please? Strange that they're not already gone. Anyway, thanks in advance and y'all have a nice day! :)
Post edited February 19, 2019 by triock
May I ask for Dungeons 3.
May I have Distrust?
I would be happy to get a copy of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition if they're not all taken by now (I think I'm the third to ask for the third copy?)
Is it possible to request a key to give to a friend?
TheDudeLebowski: Is it possible to request a key to give to a friend?
You can nominate another user, and if she/he accepts the nomination and is eligible, your friend will get the key.
Sure. You can ask for it, but it will count as your own request (one game per month limit). So it's better to nominate a friend for a game (as Lone_Scout already said) if he or she has GOG account.
Hello Zeo!

I'd love to ask for 1849: Gold Edition. *Coughs* If it's still up.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by Nicole28
Damn... You guys are fast..
Lone_Scout: You can nominate another user, and if she/he accepts the nomination and is eligible, your friend will get the key.
AWG43: Sure. You can ask for it, but it will count as your own request (one game per month limit). So it's better to nominate a friend for a game (as Lone_Scout already said) if he or she has GOG account.
Problem is my friend made his account last month, so is not eligible to be nominated. Don't mind losing my allowance of 1 per month.
AWG43: Sure. You can ask for it, but it will count as your own request (one game per month limit). So it's better to nominate a friend for a game (as Lone_Scout already said) if he or she has GOG account.
TheDudeLebowski: Problem is my friend made his account last month, so is not eligible to be nominated. Don't mind losing my allowance of 1 per month.
In theory, there's no rule against that. But that could be opening the door to practices like trading or selling gifted keys, so better wait for zeo's opinion on this subject.
Lone_Scout: But that could be opening the door to practices like trading or selling gifted keys...
The owner of the gift key can easily check who activated it (in the order list).

So, if it turns out that the requested key wasn't activated by the nominated friend of TheDudeLebowski, then, I guess, TheDudeLebowski will be banned in this giveaway.
Lone_Scout: Am I the only one who thinks the ! symbol is Ok?
All you have to do is to pay a little bit more attention... :)
You're not. And yep, they seem different enough to me.
Lone_Scout: In theory, there's no rule against that. But that could be opening the door to practices like trading or selling gifted keys, so better wait for zeo's opinion on this subject.
There isn't a rule against that? Hmm, was sure it was there. Should be. I mean, games should only go to eligible people and they need to be redeemed by the person zeo sends the key to, to ensure that. So it couldn't go to said friend either way, not normally.
any chance of Yooka-Laylee?
May I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if already spoken for then could I ask for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition instead? Thank you For doing these give aways guys :)
Post edited February 20, 2019 by jimrh69