It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to nominate ConsulCaesar for Quest for Infamy.
I'm pretty sure that I lost this battle but there is always chance for an ambush:) Is Ultimate General still waiting on top of the hill? Or is celebrating his victory somewhere outside of battlefield?
Thanks
Hi zeo, may I have Lands of Lore 1+2 ?
RickyAndersen: I'd like to nominate ConsulCaesar for Quest for Infamy.
I'll gladly accept it. :)
high rated
badon: Is Ultimate General: Gettysburg still available?
frost0: I'll ask for Sacrifice.
park_84: I think that the version available on GOG is outdated but, for the sake of convenience, I'd like to have WARSOW in my GOG library, may I ask for it?
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I ask for a copy of Ceville if you have one left?
Dogmaus: Hello dear gaming peoples, I would like to ask for Realms of Arkansas.. oops, Arkania 1+2. Not set in the Land of Oz but in the world of Das Schwarze Auge (that in Italy is fondly remembered as "A Look in the Dark", Uno Sguardo nel Buio).
Makotolia: Hi zeo, may I have Lands of Lore 1+2 ?
All granted.
truhlik: I'm pretty sure that I lost this battle but there is always chance for an ambush:) Is Ultimate General still waiting on top of the hill? Or is celebrating his victory somewhere outside of battlefield?
Thanks
Beaten to it, I'm afraid.

zeogold: Taken, sorry.
Gede: I guess I'll turn to youtube gameplay videos, then. The thanks still stand, Zeo.
But, why was it "daggered"?
As Makotolia pointed out, it was a nomination and not a dagger.
Makotolia: It seems that quite some people got confused by these 2 symbols (at least including me, haha;) Maybe another pair would be more distinguishable? @zeogold
Any suggestion on symbol?
May I have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition ?
And i like to request the 2nd copy of Witcher 3 please.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by zlaywal
Makotolia: Hi zeo, may I have Lands of Lore 1+2 ?
zeogold: All granted.

Makotolia: It seems that quite some people got confused by these 2 symbols (at least including me, haha;) Maybe another pair would be more distinguishable? @zeogold
zeogold: Any suggestion on symbol?
Thanks to ciemnogrodzianin for Lands of Lore 1+2 ! And to zeo, as always:)

As for the symbols, my guess is that people got confused because they are both this "a vertical line" type. Since the dagger is well accepted, replacing the nomination symbol seems more natural.

A few examples I hit on:
Greatest Old Game(@nominee) (clearer. Extra work for zeo, though) OR
GOG(@) OR
GOG(?) (this may be not so distinguishable as the others)
Rescinded.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by pkk234
May I ask for Aven Colony?
May I ask the Van Helsing?
Looks like Divinity: Original Sin is back on list with reinforcement of another two copies :)
Is there chance that I may ask for one?
Many thanks
I'd like to request Dungeons 3
May I request Empire Earth Gold Edition? Along with the daggered game MDK? Many thanks!
Post edited February 19, 2019 by Kelefane
Whoa, what an update. May I request Transistor please? Thank you