It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmcoolice: Hi. Before January ends, I would like to ask for Still Life 2.
Drakon1590: Still Life 2 is shit on wheels! It would have been better if they never created and did not release this game and left the first Still Life without continuing, so I'm really surprised that there are people willing to play it, but well, "to each his own", or "there is no accounting for tastes", or just simply everyone likes what they likes, even if it's shit on wheels.
For the luck of the gaming industry as well as the customers the definition of what is "shit" and what is not is purely subjective. In direct comparision to the first part of course it cannot keep up - the first part is just too good. However it's still a nice point and click imo.

Drakon1590: Still Life 2 is shit on wheels! It would have been better if they never created and did not release this game and left the first Still Life without continuing, so I'm really surprised that there are people willing to play it, but well, "to each his own", or "there is no accounting for tastes", or just simply everyone likes what they likes, even if it's shit on wheels.
kmcoolice: Well, I never played any of Post Mortem or Still Life games. I know it's the same developers who made Syberia games. Syberia 1 was pretty good. That's why I am asking for Still Life 2.
That's not exactly correct:
"Still Life 2 is a 2009 adventure game developed by French company Gameco Studios and published by MC2 France under their Microïds label. "

So same publisher but not same dev.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by MarkoH01
personthingy: Oh snap, may I request System Shock 2? If it's not been claimed already, of course!

I hear nothing but good things about this one. *drools*
Cavalary: You haven't checked this thread then :D (posts 2, 51, 111, 118, 186)
Ahahaha that's hilarious. Welp. Only one way to find out which side is right, I guess :P
Can i have Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold if it's still available?
Is Pathologic still available? I'd like to take that one if it is. I'll donate something good soon. :D
high rated
Alright, sorry for the impromptu disappearance. I think I should be back into the swing of things properly now that I'm starting to get used to my wonky school schedule. Big thanks to Cavalary for keeping track of everything! I'll do this in two batches, first being from before the end of January.
Makotolia: May I have Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) and Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5...so it’s actually Tomb Raider 6? ;)?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for daggered Giants: Citizen Kabuto?
SpartanSloth: Hey Zeo, back when I asked for Everspace, was it a daggered game? If so, may I please have the other copy of Tomb Raider 1+2+3?
Kaesemeister: Can I have Disciples 2 Gold please? Thanks a lot in advance.
park_84: May I have Heroes of Annihilated Empires?
TheBigCore: I'd like to request Raiden III Digital Edition if it's still available.
deliasq: May I request Harvester and WARSOW (†)?
Flashfire42: May I Humbly request NecroVisioN: The Lost Company. Looks like something that I will play.
MarkoH01: I would like to request Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins.
AB2012: May I ask for "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis", please?
blastradius: I would like to be considered for Spellforce Platinum if I can ask for it, if no one else has yet.
BlueMooner: I'd like Driftmoon or Ceville or Gemini Rue.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to have Divinity 2 if it's ok.
SkelettalAngel: may i request Alan wake's American Nightmare if not taken?
BenKii: May I request Ultima™ Underworld 1+2?
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Everspace if it's still available ? Thanks .
PonyFlare: I'd like to request Gemini Rue
jimrh69: May I request" Pathologic " if not spoken for yet Zeo?
Sjuan: May I request Wizardry 6+7, please? :)
gvyop: I'm in for Return to Mysterious Island if there is still one available.
Kelefane: I'd like to request Carmageddon Max Pack.
weivorp: May i ask for : Little Big Adventure 2 ?

Thank <3
PookaMustard: I'd like to request PixelJunk Shooter.

Also, thanks to Cavalary for compiling the list of available games left!
Morpheeus123: Hi, I would like to have

Grim Fandango Remastered (†)

if possible :). Thank you
kusumahendra: I'd like to request following game please
Ultima™ 4+5+6

Thank you
kmcoolice: Hi. Before January ends, I would like to ask for Still Life 2.
All granted.

finkleroy: I'd like to request Tomb Raider 1+2+3.
gahuden01: me tooo I'd like to request Tomb Raider 1+2+3 ^^
Drakon1590: Hi Zeo. May I request key for Disciples 2 Gold?
T_a_J: May i have Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) ?
Sebatrox: May I request "Tomb Raider 1+2+3" to my collection. I have 4 and 5.
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for Raiden 3 (if not taken already)?
Rosalumina: Tomb Raider 1+2+3, please?
Flashfire42: I would like to request Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) please.
Midnite_Cruiser: If it's not too late to ask, I would love to try the Tomb Raider triple pack, with parts 1, 2, and 3.
Beaten to it, sorry.

happywinner: I would love to play
Heroes of Annihilated Empires DRM free.
Looks like this is one of your first posts on the forum or so. I'm afraid you don't qualify for the giveaway, sorry.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by zeogold
Thanks so much LynetteC for the Gold Edition of Disciples 2 and zeogold for the immense work.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by Kaesemeister
Thanks to LynetteC for Giants: Citizen Kabuto and of course zeogold for managing this giveaway.

zeogold: Alright, sorry for the impromptu disappearance. I think I should be back into the swing of things properly now that I'm starting to get used to my wonky school schedule.
It's good to know that everything is fine now.
Thank you very much to LynetteC for Spellforce Platinum, and to zeogold for taking the time to keep this going for us. Good luck in college, make sure not to get wasted. Well, too much. Gotta have fun still.
Thank you very much LynetteC and Zeo for Pathologic ;)
Thanks Lynette and Zeo for Carmageddon!
Thanks LynetteC for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway! :)
AWG43: I'd like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, hummer010 for Monstrum and woosk for Shadowgate: Special Edition.
Thank you, I'd get and play the game for sure, but currently I just can't find time for that, so it's better to leave the game for someone else. But, hey, thanks for thinking of me! ;)
Hello, I would like to ask for
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Best wishes :)
high rated
Now for this month's requests.
personthingy: Oh snap, may I request System Shock 2? If it's not been claimed already, of course!

I hear nothing but good things about this one. *drools*
Granted.
Point_Man: Can i have Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold if it's still available?
Also granted.
erbello: Hello, I would like to ask for
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Best wishes :)
Granted as well.

paladin181: Is Pathologic still available? I'd like to take that one if it is. I'll donate something good soon. :D
Sorry, beaten to it.
Thank you so much Zeogold and LynetteC for the Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers game :)