It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mau_Stormbringer: May I request Dead Cells, please? :)

EDIT: i posted halfway through my reading of the rules, if i did something wrong by asking a game not cited in any list i am sorry
Usually the idea would be to finish reading first...
For just asking for what you want, see this other thread, though be warned that requests there tend to get downvoted. Here, as the first post says, the available games are listed in the 2 posts that come after it. Do keep in mind that those are the available games the last time zeo updated the list and requests are considered in the order they're posted. My post a few above yours has an estimate of the list of currently available games, assuming all requests will be granted, and there are 3 more requests between that post and yours.
Mau_Stormbringer: May I request Dead Cells, please? :)

EDIT: i posted halfway through my reading of the rules, if i did something wrong by asking a game not cited in any list i am sorry
Cavalary: Usually the idea would be to finish reading first...
For just asking for what you want, see this other thread, though be warned that requests there tend to get downvoted. Here, as the first post says, the available games are listed in the 2 posts that come after it. Do keep in mind that those are the available games the last time zeo updated the list and requests are considered in the order they're posted. My post a few above yours has an estimate of the list of currently available games, assuming all requests will be granted, and there are 3 more requests between that post and yours.
you are right i should've finished. thank you for bearing with me, though.

thanks also for your sharpness in moderating this difficult thread. it's kind of an undertaking.
Post edited January 30, 2019 by Mau_Stormbringer
Hi, I would like to have

Grim Fandango Remastered (†)

if possible :). Thank you
Morpheeus123: Hi, I would like to have

You gotta ask Glottis first [/joking].
Morpheeus123: Hi, I would like to have

TheBigCore: You gotta ask Glottis first [/joking].
Had to look that one up :D, but +1.
I'd like to request following game please
Ultima™ 4+5+6

Thank you
Hi. Before January ends, I would like to ask for Still Life 2.
I'd like to nominate Korotan for Uplink Hacker Elite. :)

https://www.gog.com/u/Korotan
low rated
kmcoolice: Hi. Before January ends, I would like to ask for Still Life 2.
Still Life 2 is shit on wheels! It would have been better if they never created and did not release this game and left the first Still Life without continuing, so I'm really surprised that there are people willing to play it, but well, "to each his own", or "there is no accounting for tastes", or just simply everyone likes what they likes, even if it's shit on wheels.
kmcoolice: Hi. Before January ends, I would like to ask for Still Life 2.
Drakon1590: Still Life 2 is shit on wheels! It would have been better if they never created and did not release this game and left the first Still Life without continuing, so I'm really surprised that there are people willing to play it, but well, "to each his own", or "there is no accounting for tastes", or just simply everyone likes what they likes, even if it's shit on wheels.
Well, I never played any of Post Mortem or Still Life games. I know it's the same developers who made Syberia games. Syberia 1 was pretty good. That's why I am asking for Still Life 2.
Drakon1590: Still Life 2 is shit on wheels! It would have been better if they never created and did not release this game and left the first Still Life without continuing, so I'm really surprised that there are people willing to play it, but well, "to each his own", or "there is no accounting for tastes", or just simply everyone likes what they likes, even if it's shit on wheels.
Was also free, admittedly in June 2014.
gvyop: I'm in for Return to Mysterious Island if there is still one available.
Thank you
I just finished that... it was a fun little game.
Oh snap, may I request System Shock 2? If it's not been claimed already, of course!

I hear nothing but good things about this one. *drools*
personthingy: Oh snap, may I request System Shock 2? If it's not been claimed already, of course!

I hear nothing but good things about this one. *drools*
You haven't checked this thread then :D (posts 2, 51, 111, 118, 186)
Post edited February 01, 2019 by Cavalary
gvyop: I'm in for Return to Mysterious Island if there is still one available.
BlueMooner: I just finished that... it was a fun little game.
Really ? Great ! I would test this if Zeogold sends me a key. For the moment it is silent. (is there a problem ?)