It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlueMooner: Everspace
Fantasy General
SOMA
zeogold:
BlackThorny: Hi there, I've heard there's a bunch of everspace that about to expire,
A space is a terrible thing to waste!
zeogold:
CervelloYM: May I request Eador. Masters of the Broken World, please?
zeogold: All granted.

Lazzarus101: Hello Comunity!

I have a free SOMA key it expires the 17th of January if not activated, if someone is interested feel free to send me a pm before it expires and I will give it to you for free.

Cheers!
zeogold: That's a nice gesture and all, but there's three issues here:
1. You didn't read the first post in the thread. This isn't what this thread is for.
2. If you'd checked the OP, you'd have seen that I'm already giving a bunch of the suckers away.
3. If anybody was going to PM you, they couldn't since you have your chat settings set to "friends only".
Thank you, I didn't noticed the setting it was this way by default I think. Now is public.
MarkoH01: Shame on you! How can you not have played Tesla Effect (or even wait for it - you should just have sold everything you own including your organs) after the extreme cliffhanger Overseer had? ;)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I bought the whole series in Steam a long time ago, but now I want to transfer it to my GOG library and Tesla Effect is the only one left. So that's why I'm waiting for discounts.

I guess we'd better stop this off topic stuff.
In that case I take everything back and say that your intentions are admirable :)
Don't worry about the off topic stuff, I happen to know the host of this and he told me that he does not mind a bit off topic :D
Thanks to all those who donated the timed keys I received: matterbandit. TheBigCore, personthingy.

zeogold: 3. If anybody was going to PM you, they couldn't since you have your chat settings set to "friends only".
The Curse of Gog strikes again!
BlueMooner: Everspace
Fantasy General
SOMA
zeogold:
BlackThorny: Hi there, I've heard there's a bunch of everspace that about to expire,
A space is a terrible thing to waste!
zeogold:
CervelloYM: May I request Eador. Masters of the Broken World, please?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks Zeogold!

BTW, is seems the code I was granted from Point_Man (thanks man!) would gave expired at 18.01 ~13:00 of my time,
so maybe some codes have a little bit longer lifetimes, or maybe your time zone can drive the key to work post 17.01.
Thanks Ketzerfreund and zeogold for the game!
If there are any Full Throttle Remastered spare key, may I ask for one?
Last call for Everspace, Soma, Fantasy General, and Full Throttle Remastered before they expire.
theslitherydeee: Last call for Everspace, Soma, Fantasy General, and Full Throttle Remastered before they expire.
I'm looking for Full Throttle Remastered
theslitherydeee: Last call for Everspace, Soma, Fantasy General, and Full Throttle Remastered before they expire.
And i'm looking for Everspace.
I would like to get Everspace, if possible.
Post edited January 17, 2019 by DrakoPensulo
when are the giveaway codes going to expire? i gave my everspace code to someone in chat but idk of he redeemed it. no response since i dropped the code so idk if its valid.
american EST time if that matters. with all the threads made about gog timing i just wanted to ask here since this thread is pretty active.
swsoboleski89: when are the giveaway codes going to expire? i gave my everspace code to someone in chat but idk of he redeemed it. no response since i dropped the code so idk if its valid.
american EST time if that matters. with all the threads made about gog timing i just wanted to ask here since this thread is pretty active.
5:59:59 EST. You can see if a GOG key has been redeemed by attempting to redeem it. It's a two-step process, so entering the code alone won't redeem it. You can see if it's been redeemed, and if not, you can see when it expires. You can then click "cancel" to free it up for someone else to be able to use it. If you don't click "cancel", the code will be temporarily locked, and you'll have to contact GOG support.
finkleroy: You can see if a GOG key has been redeemed by attempting to redeem it. It's a two-step process, so entering the code alone won't redeem it.
yea I just did that(don't try this on steam because it will redeem it as soon as click next)
sorry to the one guy asking me :(
high rated
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition?
supplementscene: Could I get Darksiders Warmastered Edition please Zeo?
triock: I'd like to request Waxworks please, thank you.
TheDudeLebowski: Since the person who was gonna get Tesla Effect withdrew, I'd like to request that instead, please.
AWG43: Hi! I see only one key for Everspace left that about to expire soon, I guess. If no one else willing to request this game, I'd like to give it a try then.
Damon18: If there are any Full Throttle Remastered spare key, may I ask for one?
All granted.

kmcoolice: Hello. I would like to ask for Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition.
weivorp: And i'm looking for Everspace.
DrakoPensulo: I would like to get Everspace, if possible.
Beaten to 'em.
Thank you very much to zeogold and Doc0075!!
Really appreciated!