It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Geralt_of_Rivia for the BlazBlue Calamity Trigger and also to Zeogold for holding the community giveaway!! You guys are great!!
Thank you Geralt_of_Rivia and Zeogold for NecroVision, you both are awesome :)
Thank you Geralt_of_Rivia and zeogold for FlatOut 2.

bjgamer: Hm, except it was not daggered. I bought Torchlight specifically for the giveaway so zeo did not list that one as daggered, as also seen in your request. The one Makotolia asked for later was listed as daggered, as seen both in the list and his request. Anyway, you are welcome and enjoy the game. You may also want to check into the many mods for it.
Yeah, I know that at first there was no dagger but when zeo sent the code to me he said he had forgotten it was a dagger. Anyway of course I'm going to have a lot of fun with the game because I already had it on my wishlist. :)
Post edited January 09, 2019 by PMPMGamer
Geralt_of_Rivia is on a roll apparently. One more thanks his way for the code for Shadow Man.

And of course to zeo for his dedication to this thread.

Cheers!
Post edited January 09, 2019 by idbeholdME
May I have a copy of EverSpace? It seems too good to let the codes expire.
I didn't get Stronghold, but thanks to Point_Man I still can play with castles in Worm Forts. So thank you Point_Man!

And to zeogold, I can't thank you enough.
May I ask for Escape Goat 2 ?
zeogold: Shadowgrounds
I'm just going to assume this has something to do with a coffee shop possessed by an evil spirit.
zeogold: Shadowgrounds
bler144: I'm just going to assume this has something to do with a coffee shop possessed by an evil spirit.
sounds legit
high rated
PMPMGamer: As the game I asked for was dagger.
May I ask for FlatOut 2 ?
bjgamer: Hm, except it was not daggered. I bought Torchlight specifically for the giveaway so zeo did not list that one as daggered, as also seen in your request. The one Makotolia asked for later was listed as daggered, as seen both in the list and his request. Anyway, you are welcome and enjoy the game. You may also want to check into the many mods for it.
That one's my fault, I'd forgotten about the fact it was bought. When I gave it to him, I'd assumed I'd made some kind of mistake on the lack of dagger.
park_84: May I have a copy of EverSpace? It seems too good to let the codes expire.
Granted.

aghem: May I ask for Escape Goat 2 ?
Also granted.
Post edited January 10, 2019 by zeogold
For personal problems I wasn't able to get SOMA this xmas (but luckily I was in time to get Fantasy General and Everspace), so:

May I request a code for SOMA?
Thanks to CervelloYM for the key!
idbeholdME: Geralt_of_Rivia is on a roll apparently. One more thanks his way for the code for Shadow Man.

And of course to zeo for his dedication to this thread.

Cheers!
That the keys I donated go like hot cakes just means I had a good hand at selecting great gifts with a limited budget at hand. :-)

I hope everybody is enjoying their games.
Geralt_of_Rivia: That the keys I donated go like hot cakes just means I had a good hand at selecting great gifts with a limited budget at hand. :-)

I hope everybody is enjoying their games.
I had got Necrovision in cart during winter sale, but I removed it and I bought other game instead of NV, and
now, thanks to you, I know removing from the cart was not the best idea, because it turned out this game is #fckingood hot cake. No doubt, next time I will not remove the second part (TLC) from the cart so hastily xd

Thanks again :)
Thanks a lot to Doc0075 for the key!

Very much appreciated sir!