It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
UPDATE -
It looks like some are not sure which games have already been requested since the requests go back quite a few pages now. In the interest of helping correlate that, and for the Puzzlemaster to more easily find his next ... subject. ;)

zeogold: ...
*sound of searching for next quarry*
Here be a list of quarries ... with queries. ;)

srhill: I'd like to put in for FTL, if I may.
Uchtiv: May i request "Clive Barker's Undying" and "Warsow"?
franmolamazo: Happy new year everybody!

I know I am not a hardcore user of the forums, but as the keys for EVERSPACE have a deadline and there are quite a few available I would like to kindly ask for one as I have not reached the needed amount and would prefer not to buy for the sake of spending.

Wether I am granted the game or not thanks for keeping up the community spirit alive :-)
Schizo2015: may i have jack keane 2 please?
greeklover: Can I have Fallout new vegas if it's the ultimate edition?
Gede: Can I have Fallout: New Vegas if it is not the Ultimate Edition? :-)

(Pinstripe does look like my style of game, so it could work as a second choice?)
gixgox: Happy New Year to everyone.

In case Tacoma is still on the market, I would like to take it home to my library.
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Clive Barker's Undying please.
MasterPuffy: If anyone still has an extra copy of Everspace lying around, I'd be much indebted!
arsalan12: May I request Everspace?
Korotan: Can I get Divine Divinity or is the new month still not there from Zeos side?
PMPMGamer: May I have Torchlight, please?
nebulosas: May I ask for Sacred 2 Gold? :)
jimrh69: May I ask for TACOMA please
LootHunter: Hi, can I have Fallout New Vegas?
te_lanus: could I ask for Sacred 2 Gold>?
LordMarlock: May I ask for TACOMA please
End of list.

direspirefirewire withdrew a previous request:
direspirefirewire: I've received an Everspace key from TwinS4ever. Please ignore my previous request. Thanks
A rather unusual request for the Puzzlemaster to ponder ...
j0ekerr: Garçon, I'd like a witcher, all three of them, some biological and systemic shocks, A few dungeons, the darker the better, some mice with phantasmal tales, some servings of persian royalty, and all flavours of sinful divinity and basically every single other game in the catalogue. Oh, and send the bill to J. Cheever Loophole.

MOOOOC!

And two hard boiled eggs of course.
-----
And in ending ...
Lone_Scout: The Puzzlemaster is now bearing the number of the best.

All hail our dark lord Zeogold!
Post edited January 05, 2019 by bjgamer
Hi,

i would like to request the key for Pinstripe if it is not taken and my very rare presence is enough to qualify for this thread

thanks (in both cases)
Thank bjgamer for the rundown!
Since nobody ask for it, may I ask Stronghold HD (†)?
---
Fellow GOGites, if you haven't got a copy of Fantasy General or Everspace, please don't be shy in requesting one from this giveaway. I'm not certain but it is likely that these codes may expire very soon (if they already haven't), and it would be a waste to see them expire.
---
Can i get :
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within.
Fallout: New Vegas.
Thanks in advance.
Post edited January 07, 2019 by Aachraff
Braggadar: ---
Fellow GOGites, if you haven't got a copy of Fantasy General or Everspace, please don't be shy in requesting one from this giveaway. I'm not certain but it is likely that these codes may expire very soon (if they already haven't), and it would be a waste to see them expire.
---
They expire on the 17th (at least the Fantasy General ones).
RickyAndersen: Thank bjgamer for the rundown!
Since nobody ask for it, may I ask Stronghold HD (†)?
Good choice! A very fun strategy game. ;)
Post edited January 07, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
I'd like to request EVERSPACE please.
I would like to request EVERSPACE, since it's now daggered and keys expire soon.
I will take a copy of Fantasy General please as would everyone else who didnt spend a cent in the sales ahahahahaha.
Flashfire42: I will take a copy of Fantasy General please as would everyone else who didnt spend a cent in the sales ahahahahaha.
Anyone else who hasn't spent a cent in the sale and wasn't here in April or June 2017. (So guessing you missed it both times, considering your join date?)
I would like to put in a request for the 6th EVERSPACE key, please (if I did math correctly :D)
Thanks to finkleroy for Fantasy General. Zeogold thanks for always for running this but you didnt get it to me before someone else this time. Doing too good a job and tiring yourself out.
ConsulCaesar: Good choice! A very fun strategy game. ;)
What I like the most is the city building aspect of the game.
Building up and managing your castle is a lot of fun.
Slaughtering enemy troops with massed archers also fun :D
I'd like to request EVERSPACE please.
I'd like to request Everspace (PM me) Thanks in advance.