It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Clive Barker's Undying please.
Great choice, fun game! Still have to finish it because I lost my saves...I'm gonna go back to it too.
May I ask for Sacred 2 Gold? :)
MarkoH01: Jack Keane... Jack Keane ... he just asked for Jack Keane ... the Keaning is ALIVE!
Breja: Not again!
LOL

I'd love to have Insomnia back. It was Insomnia sale who really got me into GOG since many nice community members helped me getting those games that were on when I just HAD to sleep. I also really did make it a true Insomnia sale eith lots of coffee and nearly no sleep. It was hard but maybe because of that it was fun ... I guess I am a bit of a masochist ;)
Nevermind.
Post edited January 03, 2019 by RedRagan
RedRagan: May I request Thimbleweed Park? The game is so weird (in a good way) when I play the free demo version.
Sooo, didn't read first 3 posts, I assume?
RedRagan: May I request Thimbleweed Park? The game is so weird (in a good way) when I play the free demo version.
TheDudeLebowski: Sooo, didn't read first 3 posts, I assume?
Oh I see, sorry about that. Been a long time since I returned to GOG. Going to remove the previous post.
I've received an Everspace key from TwinS4ever. Please ignore my previous request. Thanks
MarkoH01: I'd love to have Insomnia back. It was Insomnia sale who really got me into GOG since many nice community members helped me getting those games that were on when I just HAD to sleep. I also really did make it a true Insomnia sale eith lots of coffee and nearly no sleep. It was hard but maybe because of that it was fun ... I guess I am a bit of a masochist ;)
The Insomnia sales were truly quite different. Perhaps because it was kind of a game in itself. You would go into the forum and talk with other people about the games that you wanted, the games that you missed and the games you expect to see. In a way, you suffered in group. :-)
MarkoH01: I'd love to have Insomnia back. It was Insomnia sale who really got me into GOG since many nice community members helped me getting those games that were on when I just HAD to sleep. I also really did make it a true Insomnia sale eith lots of coffee and nearly no sleep. It was hard but maybe because of that it was fun ... I guess I am a bit of a masochist ;)
Gede: The Insomnia sales were truly quite different. Perhaps because it was kind of a game in itself. You would go into the forum and talk with other people about the games that you wanted, the games that you missed and the games you expect to see. In a way, you suffered in group. :-)
EXACTLY!
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Clive Barker's Undying please.
Dogmaus: Great choice, fun game! Still have to finish it because I lost my saves...I'm gonna go back to it too.
Good to hear. This game is not available on steam, so I may as well request it here on GOG.
Hello i would like to give away or gift game "Fantasy General",if any one needs it i have 2 copys to give ,thank you and cheers www.gog.com/game/fantasy_general
Post edited January 10, 2019 by zaneobre
Should not have made a separate thread, I guess.

Have Full Throttle Remastered,
Neverwinter Nights Diamond,
and Saints Row 2

did not know that these unredeemed gift codes stay active for so long
Post edited January 04, 2019 by SpikedSoul
SpikedSoul: Should not have made a separate thread, I guess.

Have Full Throttle Remastered,
Neverwinter Nights Diamond,
and Saints Row 2

did not know that these unredeemed gift codes stay active for so long
I'd like to have Neverwinter Nights Diamond if possible, thanks alot
Full Throttle Remasted key left, can I just post the key here directly?
SpikedSoul: Full Throttle Remasted key left, can I just post the key here directly?
In this thread, it's preferable to send it directly to zeogold and he'll monitor giveaways. If you want to post the key directly, you can try in the Gifting thread. :)