It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Well, since everybody seems to be doing it, here's another code:
$t0p-7h3-c0d3-dropp1ng
:/
Makotolia: Wait, so ALL the Stronghold keys are from Korotan?

This reminds me of Licurg and Sacrifice.

Now these are some true love...
Yeah and still no listing on the donator list.
Thank you Big_Stupid and Zeogold for the key for Saints Row IV!
Thanks to AWG43 for the nomination, LynetteC for the game and Zeogold for running the GA.
Happy New Year to all!
I wld like 2 ask 4 a copy of Stronghold HD if i may since it's daggered. I hv a thing 4 RTS & especially so since it comes with the soundtrack which i always enjoy as well, happy new yr 2 all! :)

Edit: Ok, this is embarrassing. I just looked thru my library & found that i actually got the game already although i dun rmb buying it, lol. So i hereby cancel my request 4 the game. Apologies.
Post edited January 02, 2019 by tomyam80
low rated
Tohh: Soma
E4567-E3AAD-D7C55-B8EA1
badon: Got it, thank you!
Happy for you, badon.
As you, i always miss giveaway from community about this game.
Jesus, why are you so angry ?

Finally, i just got it now from a Christian's soul.
Hurray for god & GOG !
Post edited January 01, 2019 by 2oI
Makotolia: Wait, so ALL the Stronghold keys are from Korotan?

This reminds me of Licurg and Sacrifice.

Now these are some true love...
Korotan: Yeah and still no listing on the donator list.
Now there is!
May i request "Clive Barker's Undying" and "Warsow"?
Happy new year everybody!

I know I am not a hardcore user of the forums, but as the keys for EVERSPACE have a deadline and there are quite a few available I would like to kindly ask for one as I have not reached the needed amount and would prefer not to buy for the sake of spending.

Wether I am granted the game or not thanks for keeping up the community spirit alive :-)
i_hope_you_rot: Hey !

None of you want to play the two Jack Keane games ? ( except me )
Ghorpm: Every insomnia sale fan has them already ;)
That story pre-dates me in GOG. I though it was the stuff of (GOG) legends. :-)
may i have jack keane 2 please?
Post edited January 02, 2019 by Schizo2015
As a fan of Freespace: Descent, Starlancer and Freelancer, might I request for Everspace please?

Edit: I've received an Everspace key from TwinS4ever. Please ignore my request. Thanks
Post edited January 03, 2019 by direspirefirewire
Schizo2015: may i have jack keane 2 please?
Jack Keane... Jack Keane ... he just asked for Jack Keane ... the Keaning is ALIVE!

And btw: Here's another key for SOM... wait ... no ;)
Garçon, I'd like a witcher, all three of them, some biological and systemic shocks, A few dungeons, the darker the better, some mice with phantasmal tales, some servings of persian royalty, and all flavours of sinful divinity and basically every single other game in the catalogue. Oh, and send the bill to J. Cheever Loophole.

MOOOOC!

And two hard boiled eggs of course.
Post edited January 02, 2019 by j0ekerr
direspirefirewire: As a fan of Freespace: Descent, Starlancer and Freelancer, might I request for Everspace please?
You still want Everspace? I got a spare key :)