It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zlaywal: That is sad to hear. Bot is real isn't it.
Not a problem . Maybe i will start a " free games " thread and post a bunch of gift codes so the bots can hammer that one instead of the real giveaway ones . ;)
TheBigCore: Is it OK to ask in advance if a key I want appears in the future on your list? If so, then I'm going to ask for Doom BFG Edition if/when it appears.
That'd be very unfair for everyone else who may be interested in that game, seeing as they'd be beaten to it if it will appear just due to actually following the rules and only requesting out of what's available.
TheBigCore: Is it OK to ask in advance if a key I want appears in the future on your list? If so, then I'm going to ask for Doom BFG Edition if/when it appears.
his rule 8. Keys are first-come, first-served.
i dont know how to multi quote, im awful
zlaywal: That is sad to hear. Bot is real isn't it.
i_hope_you_rot: Not a problem . Maybe i will start a " free games " thread and post a bunch of gift codes so the bots can hammer that one instead of the real giveaway ones . ;)
haha love that idea!
Tistonic: his rule 8. Keys are first-come, first-served.
i dont know how to multi quote, im awful
Ok, that's why I asked. Thanks for clarifying.
i_hope_you_rot: The Gog collection .
C31D4-2D4E1-AA8DF-299D8

edit : wow . I wonder if gogdragon2011 is a real person or a bot . Redeemed 3 games from the list seconds after i posted the code .
If you search for gogdragon2011, you'll get 1 hit from the community gifting thread, and 6 from the ninja giveaway thread, all mentioning how this account redeemed codes, and never left feedback at all. I don't think it's a bot, due to some of the codes needing quite a bit of interpretation, but I do think it's a person with a serious lack of regard for community standards or common decency.
(What speaks for it being a bot after all, is that it successfully redeemed codes for games that were given for free on the homepage; I find it unlikely that such a person wouldn't go for the simple button click there... Quite a curious case, really...)
Post edited December 26, 2018 by gogtrial34987
What happens if everyone starts writing on the board random codes like these ?

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Maybe someone will become upset ? :D

(I wonder if GOG bans users that tries to redeem too many unexistent codes)
Post edited December 27, 2018 by powergod
powergod: What happens if everyone starts writing on the board random codes like these ?
Maybe someone will become upset ? :D

(I wonder if GOG bans users that tries to redeem too many unexistent codes)
Please do not do that just in case one of those is an actual code.

GOG should have implemented traps to catch those but I wonder sometimes.
Themken: Please do not do that just in case one of those is an actual code.

GOG should have implemented traps to catch those but I wonder sometimes.
Edited, anyway, at this point bots already knows :D
Let's move on shall we?
We all know zeo doesn't like his GA threads de-railed by bot/troll/scammer talk Anyone else want to request something?
I checked the list on first page and saw a game named Everspace that I never heard of before.

Those who have it, would you say it is a relevant game for me who is a long-time fan and still play the Wing Commander/Privateer games ? I ask because I don't really see what a "space rogue-like game" means to be honest. ^_^

If you consider it close enough to the Wing Commander/Privateer games then I would be very happy to get a key for that Everspace game. If Everspace's gameplay is really different then I'll pass and let the key to someone else.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
As my form of apology of having this thread disctracted by overenthusiastic users etc, this is the new request so far:

5737 teorems wants System of Shock 2
5739 gyvop wants Full Throttle Remastered, Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) & Little Big Adventure 2
5750 edgar1 wants EVERSPACE
5751 Makotolia wants Wasteland 1 and Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
5752 Braggadar wants Oxenfree
5753 SkelettalAngel wants EVERSPACE
5789 KrysTOFF wants EVERSPACE if it close to Wing Commander/Privateer

AND

bler144 ask for A Merry Christmas for Everyone 3: Or alternate holiday of your preference if Christmas ain't your thing while AliensCrew only here to wish everybody "A Merry Christmas".
Post edited December 27, 2018 by zlaywal
TheBigCore: snip
It would be fairer if you asked nicely on the https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread thread when Doom 3 BFG is on sale. Someone might make your dreams come true there. This thread we're in doesn't allow for advanced placeholding. First come, first served when the thread gets updated is how it is run.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by Braggadar
Braggadar: Someone might make your dreams come true there. This thread we're in doesn't allow for advanced placeholding.
For a variety of reasons - fairness might seem like it would be #1, but personally I think the main reason is that it would be completely unworkable.

First, someone (i.e. Zeo) would have to keep running track of who had asked for what over the months and years preceeding and then compare that to all donated games before posting them.

That...would suck for him or whoever was modding.

And then what do you do if someone donates a game you had pre-requested in a month where you had already requested and received another game? Or someone pre-requests a game but then goes on hiatus.

Too much micro-mgmt with a helping of room for confusion. So I support the current rules.

But I can understand why one would ask.
high rated
zlaywal: As my form of apology of having this thread disctracted by overenthusiastic users etc, this is the new request so far:
Thanks, man!

teorems: I would really like System Shock 2. Cheers.
gvyop: May I ask for 3 daggered games ?
Full Throttle Remastered
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
Little Big Adventure 2
edgar1: I would like to request EVERSPACE if its still available.
Also-Merry Christmas, everyone.
Makotolia: May I have wasteland 1 and Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf (†) ?
Braggadar: May I please request Oxenfree (†) ?
SkelettalAngel: May i request EVERSPACE if its still available?
All granted.

slowninja00234: Thank you for telling me to check first page.Can i get Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time please.
I know you likely don't care and are probably just desperately throwing yourself out there in a hail-Mary sort of way to take what you can get, but for real, my dude. Showing up on the forum without even trying to participate in any conversations with anybody and instead just grabbing at games is kind of a rude move and isn't gonna make anybody want to give you anything.
Denied due to lack of participation.

Themken: GOG should have implemented traps to catch those but I wonder sometimes.
There actually kind of is. As was found out on bizarre, random accident some time ago, you can type what seems like almost anything into the redeem page and it'll bring up a game, it just won't let you redeem it. Try redeeming "zeogold", for example. It'll bring up Guacamelee, but it'll present an error if you attempt to redeem.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by zeogold