It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KrysTOFF: Many thanks zeogold and ikrananka. \o/ :-D

Merry X-mas everyone !
Same to you. Love your avatar btw. Great TV show - far ahead of its time.
KrysTOFF: Many thanks zeogold and ikrananka. \o/ :-D

Merry X-mas everyone !
MarkoH01: Same to you. Love your avatar btw. Great TV show - far ahead of its time.
I can't aggree more, Patrick McGoohan really created a TV serie like no other, I still watch it regularly. ;-)
I would like to request EVERSPACE if its still available.
Also-Merry Christmas, everyone.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by edgar1
May I have wasteland 1 and Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf (†) ?

Please don’t donate Morrowind after I exhaust my month limit, our generous donors ;)
Post edited December 26, 2018 by Makotolia
May I please request Oxenfree (†) ?
low rated
can i have a game please. Any good game would work. Just please give me some games. I am bored.
slowninja00234: can i have a game please. Any good game would work. Just please give me some games. I am bored.
Does your boredom hindered your capability to read?
low rated
slowninja00234: can i have a game please. Any good game would work. Just please give me some games. I am bored.
zlaywal: Does your boredom hindered your capability to read?
Why?
Pleas read the first post of this thread before posting.
A general tips when reading a thread in any forum. Always read page one. That way you will get what / how the thread is intended to be when it was first made.

For example, this thread. The rules of this giveaway and list of available games to request are listed on page 1.
The Gog collection .
C31D4-2D4E1-AA8DF-299D8

edit : wow . I wonder if gogdragon2011 is a real person or a bot . Redeemed 3 games from the list seconds after i posted the code .
Post edited December 26, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
I was in similar situation before, with same user.
low rated
Thank you i hope you rot. But the games you are wanting to gift me can already geted free from gog store.
Thank you for telling me to check first page.Can i get Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time please.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by slowninja00234
slowninja00234: Thank you i hope you rot. But the games you are wanting to gift me can already geted free from gog store.
Thank you for telling me to check first page.Can i get Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time please.
There's no reason to be so rude about it and you need to participate for a month before requesting for games.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by arsalan12
low rated
arslan12 I am not being rude.Its actualy his name.i hope you rot. I dont intent to offense.