It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kinnsy: Fantasy General: PTMED3D9409B0EB2TA

Everspace: UDPBD3D9409B0EB2R0

Enjoy. :)
It's not that kind of thread, please read the rules.

I would like to waste this lonely day playing Age of Wonders and Fantasy General if I can ask for that too. May I have them?
Post edited December 22, 2018 by Dogmaus
can i request Stronghold HD
Has anyone asked for Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time yet? If so I'd like it.
high rated
tropit9: hi there! may i have despperados:wanted dead or alive please?
powergod: Hi, can I have "The Legend of Kyrandia (book one)" ?

Thanks
Dogmaus: I would like to waste this lonely day playing Age of Wonders and Fantasy General if I can ask for that too. May I have them?
Tistonic: can i request Stronghold HD
All granted.

j.c.alves_1: Still have some EVERSPACE left?
can i get it please...srry for the broken english:-(
This looks to be your first post on the forum or so. I'm afraid you don't really qualify for anything that's not daggered, sorry.
Denied due to lack of participation.

Rosalumina: Has anyone asked for Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time yet? If so I'd like it.
I'm afraid you already got your game for this month.
Denied due to the monthly limit.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by zeogold
Denghiu (Thank you with funny actual Italian accent).
Specifically to gthornblad for Age of Wonders and ElPrimordial for Fantasy General! And Zeo for being Zeo as usual.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by Dogmaus
Super thanks to Big_Stupid for an unexpected 3 games at once !! :)
zeogold:
er i didn't realise i already have this in my library, whoops, stronghold HD
May i have dagger game "Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)" (†)?
powergod: Super thanks to Big_Stupid for an unexpected 3 games at once !! :)
Hm? Shouldn't those have been listed together if they were intended to be taken as a bundle?
Thanks tttfff for MDK, and zeogold for the giveaway!

...and merry Christmas for everyone XD

btw: I've been playing Generals a lot lately and all I hear now is "AK47 for EVERYONE". I almost wrote it... :-)
high rated
powergod: Super thanks to Big_Stupid for an unexpected 3 games at once !! :)
Cavalary: Hm? Shouldn't those have been listed together if they were intended to be taken as a bundle?
It should have been, it was only when he requested it and I looked at the key again realizing all 3 were on it at once that I realized it was probably meant to be given all together.
PMPMGamer: May i have dagger game "Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)" (†)?
Granted.
zeogold:
Tistonic: er i didn't realise i already have this in my library, whoops, stronghold HD
No problem.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you to zeogold and Dumann for Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) and a merry christmas for everyone. :)
nvm
Post edited December 23, 2018 by Themken
Hello Friends! I see my request was denied because im not active. I do not mind. Thanks for considering me. Sorry for the late response..i am ill with the flu and stil getting over it. Anyways, I just wanted to give a big Merry Christmas to those giving the games away on here. I am not asking for any as i do not qualify. Again, there are some great people in this world. Here is an example of such people in this post. Thank you.

UPDATED: Thank you very much. I read the OP in the first page. I was confused what was meant about dagger games, but i see they are games that were given away in the past en mass. Thanks for having such a concise and informative first page.
Post edited December 23, 2018 by Dimples123
patpunk1: hi

Hi. I missed out on Full Throttle Remastered (sad)
Could anyone help please? I meen with the game as Im beyond help elsewhere!
Many thanks in advance
zeogold:
Kalash: Hi everyone.

I totally forgot to claim my free copy of Full Throttle and I missed it, unfortunately.

If someone already had it and can gift me a second copy (if that's even possible to do) I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone!
zeogold: I advise both of you to read the OP of this thread, since you seem to be under the impression that this is just a thread where you show up to ask for whatever (I guess you both got redirected here?). Nevertheless, no trouble, I'll get you both a copy. Patpunk, in order for me to give you your key, you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your chat privacy settings to "everyone" and let me know once you've done so.
Both granted.

Braggadar: Damn. Sniped again.
May I request Sattelite Reign? Thanks,
zeogold:
amrit9037: Hi Zeo, I missed Full Throttle giveaway this year. If eligible may I ask for that and Everspace?
zeogold: All granted.

rhcerbaro: Well, I read a lot of posts but I'm not fond of posting myself, so I don't know if I count as reputable.

Regardless, I'd like to kindly ask for Witcher - Enhanced Edition, if possible.

Thanks.
zeogold: I'm willing to make an exception for you since this is a daggered game, but you'll have to either change your chat privacy settings or add me as a friend so I can get it to you.
Granted.

Vingry: May I ask for Prince of Persia?

Thank you. :)
zeogold:
Kelefane: May I request Temple of Elemental Evil? :)

Thanks!
zeogold: Beaten to it, sorry.

Dimples123: Hello friends..this is my first time posting here. How is everyone this lovely month? I was wondering if i could have one of the games mentioned? Please suprise me since it is christmas. Since alot of other individuals asked before me, i am unsure which one to ask for. Anyways, thanks for the original OP for doing this. I do this same thing alot on steam also. Thank you very much.

NOTE: I am not very active in the GOG community, but im usually very active in steam. So if you want to refuse me a game, it is fine. It is the very thought of someone being nice and doing this that is amazing. Thank you very much again for the persons donating these wonderful games and great post to begin with. Have a great Christmas!
zeogold: You don't really qualify for much besides daggered games, but to your credit, you actually read the OP, which is more than can often be said for many who enter this thread, so I thank you for that.
Many thanks 'zeogold,and I have updated my chat settings
Happy Solstice