It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello friends..this is my first time posting here. How is everyone this lovely month? I was wondering if i could have one of the games mentioned? Please suprise me since it is christmas. Since alot of other individuals asked before me, i am unsure which one to ask for. Anyways, thanks for the original OP for doing this. I do this same thing alot on steam also. Thank you very much.

NOTE: I am not very active in the GOG community, but im usually very active in steam. So if you want to refuse me a game, it is fine. It is the very thought of someone being nice and doing this that is amazing. Thank you very much again for the persons donating these wonderful games and great post to begin with. Have a great Christmas!
Damn. Sniped again.
May I request Sattelite Reign? Thanks,
May I please request Sam & Max Hit the Road?
May I request Temple of Elemental Evil? :)

Thanks!
Hi zeo, if I'm eligible may I ask for Panzer Corps++?
Hi Zeo, I missed Full Throttle giveaway this year. If eligible may I ask for that and Everspace?
high rated
patpunk1: hi

Hi. I missed out on Full Throttle Remastered (sad)
Could anyone help please? I meen with the game as Im beyond help elsewhere!
Many thanks in advance
Kalash: Hi everyone.

I totally forgot to claim my free copy of Full Throttle and I missed it, unfortunately.

If someone already had it and can gift me a second copy (if that's even possible to do) I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone!
I advise both of you to read the OP of this thread, since you seem to be under the impression that this is just a thread where you show up to ask for whatever (I guess you both got redirected here?). Nevertheless, no trouble, I'll get you both a copy. Patpunk, in order for me to give you your key, you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your chat privacy settings to "everyone" and let me know once you've done so.
Both granted.

Sulibor: Could I ask for BioShock™ 2 Remastered ?
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for Dragon's Dogma, if none else did so yet?
jimrh69: I'll try my luck again ... May I ask for Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Please :-)
misteryo: May I have Prince of Persia: Warrior Within , please? Thanks
jonridan: If it's already claimed then I'll request Temple of Elemental Evil instead.
kusumahendra: May I request Beyond good and evil?
te_lanus: could I ask for Prince of Persia
pkk234: I'd like to get in on that Deus Ex action if i can!
LootHunter: Hi, I would like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within or Two Thrones, if Warrior is already taken.
Braggadar: Damn. Sniped again.
May I request Sattelite Reign? Thanks,
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Sam & Max Hit the Road?
CervelloYM: Hi zeo, if I'm eligible may I ask for Panzer Corps++?
amrit9037: Hi Zeo, I missed Full Throttle giveaway this year. If eligible may I ask for that and Everspace?
All granted.

rhcerbaro: Well, I read a lot of posts but I'm not fond of posting myself, so I don't know if I count as reputable.

Regardless, I'd like to kindly ask for Witcher - Enhanced Edition, if possible.

Thanks.
I'm willing to make an exception for you since this is a daggered game, but you'll have to either change your chat privacy settings or add me as a friend so I can get it to you.
Granted.

direspirefirewire: May I request for The Temple of Elemental Evil please? This monastery reeks with evil and corruption...
Vingry: May I ask for Prince of Persia?

Thank you. :)
Kelefane: May I request Temple of Elemental Evil? :)

Thanks!
Beaten to it, sorry.

Dimples123: Hello friends..this is my first time posting here. How is everyone this lovely month? I was wondering if i could have one of the games mentioned? Please suprise me since it is christmas. Since alot of other individuals asked before me, i am unsure which one to ask for. Anyways, thanks for the original OP for doing this. I do this same thing alot on steam also. Thank you very much.

NOTE: I am not very active in the GOG community, but im usually very active in steam. So if you want to refuse me a game, it is fine. It is the very thought of someone being nice and doing this that is amazing. Thank you very much again for the persons donating these wonderful games and great post to begin with. Have a great Christmas!
You don't really qualify for much besides daggered games, but to your credit, you actually read the OP, which is more than can often be said for many who enter this thread, so I thank you for that.
Post edited December 20, 2018 by zeogold
Always late to the party. That damn jetlag !
Thanking Doc0075 for your generousity. An injection of Satellite Reign to make the patient feel better!

And of course, zeo. Lord of the Keys. Hail!
Thank you very much to Big_Stupid for Sam & Max. :) And kudos to zeogold for being the great host that keeps the Community Giveaway up and running!
Thank you zeo for granting games. Thank you pferreira1983 and noahantebi for donating keys.
My thatks to Big_Stupid for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. And of course to zeogold for the giveaway.
zeogold: .....
You don't really qualify for much besides daggered games, but to your credit, you actually read the OP, which is more than can often be said for many who enter this thread, so I thank you for that.
You go to so much effort to deal with everyone's requests, and eval all the replies.... TONS of work, and I know so many people tell, just wanted to add my name to the list of people thanking you for all the work you do in here.
May I have TOME?
BeatriceElysia: May I have TOME?
Granted.
Post edited December 18, 2018 by zeogold