It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ooLongTear: I understand
You need to re-read the first post.
ooLongTear: I understand
Lexor: You need to re-read the first post.
oh, sorry friend, i shouldnt post without reading preposts :(
ty
Thanks to zeogold for the ongoing effort and a HUGE thank you to Doc0075 for all the awesome gifts!
Thank you zeogold and Doc0075 for game and a Merry Christmas to all. :)
hi

Hi. I missed out on Full Throttle Remastered (sad)
Could anyone help please? I meen with the game as Im beyond help elsewhere!
Many thanks in advance
low rated
Hi, could I get Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition or Frostpunk?
Merry Christmas to everyone!
EmotionalAngel: Hi, could I get Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition or Frostpunk?
Merry Christmas to everyone!
More confusion with this other thread?
*not relevant anymore* not sure which thread to use
Post edited December 17, 2018 by DanielRuf
DanielRuf: I would trade it for following games
I think this is the wrong thread for this kind of things. Please read first post.
DanielRuf: I would trade it for following games:
Du möchtest vielleicht lieber den Allgemeinen Tausch-Thread nutzen:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
DanielRuf: I've missed the Full Throttled Remastered giveaway.

I would trade it for following games:
No need for trading in this thread; just ask for it, and our host will provide. :)

DanielRuf: I would trade it for following games
Lexor: I think this is the wrong thread for this kind of things. Please read first post.
To be fair, he was redirected to post here from another thread. (But yes, first reading the first post would still have clarified matters.)
DanielRuf: I've missed the Full Throttled Remastered giveaway.

I would trade it for following games:
gogtrial34987: No need for trading in this thread; just ask for it, and our host will provide. :)

Lexor: I think this is the wrong thread for this kind of things. Please read first post.
gogtrial34987: To be fair, he was redirected to post here from another thread. (But yes, first reading the first post would still have clarified matters.)
Well, from one to another. Where shall I post now? Also I am one who always gives something back.
DanielRuf: Well, from one to another. Where shall I post now? Also I am one who always gives something back.
You're in the right thread. :) Just post something like "Zeo, could I have one of the copies of Full Throttle Remastered?" - and a couple of hours later Zeo will say "granted" and PM you a code, along with the name of whoever donated it to this giveaway.

If you really want to give something back, you could donate one or more of the codes of those games you have available to this giveaway (by PMing them to zeogold, who'll then list them as available in posts 2/3 - also if they're not gog keys but steam keys, zeo conveniently also administers the giveaway for non-gog keys like that) - but that is neither required nor expected for this thread.
Post edited December 17, 2018 by gogtrial34987
Hi everyone.

I totally forgot to claim my free copy of Full Throttle and I missed it, unfortunately.

If someone already had it and can gift me a second copy (if that's even possible to do) I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone!
DanielRuf: Well, from one to another. Where shall I post now? Also I am one who always gives something back.
gogtrial34987: You're in the right thread. :) Just post something like "Zeo, could I have one of the copies of Full Throttle Remastered?" - and a couple of hours later Zeo will say "granted" and PM you a code, along with the name of whoever donated it to this giveaway.

If you really want to give something back, you could donate one or more of the codes of those games you have available to this giveaway (by PMing them to zeogold, who'll then list them as available in posts 2/3 - also if they're not gog keys but steam keys, zeo conveniently also administers the giveaway for non-gog keys like that) - but that is neither required nor expected for this thread.
Got one now by Dedlago =) Many thanks. And also donated the listed games (bundle for one gift code) to this person.