It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love to ask for Through the Woods: Collector's Edition if not already spoken for :)
zeogold: Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. After having a discussion with somebody who speaks Polish proper, I realize what was up now, so you're clear.
Also granted.
Drakon1590: You do not have to apologize for anything. I have only one question, maybe stupid, but I have to ask this question because it is my first time participating in this topic.

Where can I get the keys granted to me? I have to wait until someone sends them to me through PM, or use some link, or maybe in another way?
Zeo will send keys to you through PM. Just Make sure your chat settings is set to “everyone” or you will need to add zeo as a friend so that he can PM you though.
Makotolia: Zeo will send keys to you through PM. Just Make sure your chat settings is set to “everyone” or you will need to add zeo as a friend so that he can PM you though.
In that case, I do not have to worry about anything, because this setting for me must be set to "everyone" for other reasons.

And thanks for the answer.
May I ask for Little Nightmares? I hope I'm in time.
If Inner Chains is still avaible ? i will gladly request it...otherwise, that's not a big deal :)
May I have FoxTail, please?
MadalinStroe: Are you certain she is he, and not a she? From the name and avatar, I always assumed he was a she, but it could be just my incorrect assumption.

The play on words was intentional, but my question is serious.
zeogold: As a general rule of internet, it's always safe to assume that anybody with a female name combined with a female avatar is anything but female. Bonus points if it's a shapely female avatar, making the user behind the account that much more assuredly male.
I am objectively correct about this.
It's true.

Also, anyone pretending to be a Smurf is almost certainly truly a Fraggle IRL.
zeogold: As a general rule of internet, it's always safe to assume that anybody with a female name combined with a female avatar is anything but female. Bonus points if it's a shapely female avatar, making the user behind the account that much more assuredly male.
I am objectively correct about this.
I honestly never think about the gender of anyone online unless they explicitly bring it up and don't really understand why other people even care especially somewhere like here where we talk about games. As far as I'm concerned I visualize people as their avatars. So for all the time I've talked to you and seen you around I've been imagining you as an anthropomorphic dog in a suit. I think I'm going to go back to my first avatar, which if I remember correctly is a troll. It's quite fitting since I do have a strong desire to squash my enemies into jelly and avoid direct sunlight.
high rated
Lone_Scout: Hey, I seem to sleep too well lately... Could I ask for some Little Nightmares?
Thank you!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for Dead Space?
phaolo: Darkwood pls?
jimrh69: I would love to ask for Through the Woods: Collector's Edition if not already spoken for :)
piranha1: May I have FoxTail, please?
All granted.

Enebias: May I ask for Little Nightmares? I hope I'm in time.
Too late, sorry.
DyNaer: If Inner Chains is still avaible ? i will gladly request it...otherwise, that's not a big deal :)
Somebody's been nominated for it, so we'll see.

Cavalary: So you're nominating said friend, right? In that case, should post the name here, so zeo can check.
PookaMustard: Sounds alright to me. I'll correspond with him to check if he wishes for the game and edit this post with his name and notify zeo if he does.

EDIT: I nominate r543 for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
You'll have to contact him to let him know he's been nominated. I can't access his chat.
Post edited November 06, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks Zeogold and Doc0075 for the FoxTail! :)
Thanks, once again, Doc0075 for this little sleep disturbances (I'll include some lobster in that meal I owe you) and thanks zeogold as always! :)
Thank you Doc0075 for the game and zeo for the public service :)
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you zeogold and Doc0075 for Dead Space!
zeogold: snip
I don't want to sound ungrateful, but is there a reason why you completely ignored my post? XD
Post edited November 06, 2018 by Alexim
low rated
May I have FTL: Advanced Edition, please? :)