It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: Apologies to zeo for continuing this discussion
zeogold: Don't even worry about it. I probably derail the Community Giveaway threads more than anyone else, and I'm running the blamed things. If anything, discussions like these not only help the giftees out, but encourage people to take the games if/when they hit the list.
Phew, that's a relief 2 hear fr The Puzzlemaster himself. I'm not the type that like 2 derail a topic too much but if i feel it wld be useful &/or necessary 4 others 2 know i'll make a reply or comment. Just glad that it's being appreciated. :)
Post edited August 22, 2018 by tomyam80
high rated
RickyAndersen: *snip*
Ah, seems you're actually quite a regular poster in there, now that I look through the thread more. You just hang around that one thread, no wonder the search results didn't make any sense.

Alright, I know I asked for a vouch, but with this new information, that'll do.
Granted.
DedIago: May I ask for Baldur's Gate, please?
Also granted.
te_lanus: can me haz The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™?
Granted as well.

Midnite_Cruiser: *snip*
You're in the wrong place, but for the record, Can't Buy A Thrill was a sweet album.
May I have Seven: The Days Long Gone Digital Collector's Edition please? *.*
I recommend Vaporum. It's just wonderful game, must-play if you liked Grimrock and want to try really good dungeon crawler in quite unique steampunk style.

Great thank you for generous donor of the key - and also for donors of some other titles added recently. I hope all of them will go in good hands and bring someone a lot of fun.
deleted
high rated
bela555: May I have Seven: The Days Long Gone Digital Collector's Edition please? *.*
Granted.
Post edited August 21, 2018 by zeogold
ciemnogrodzianin: I recommend Vaporum. It's just wonderful game, must-play if you liked Grimrock and want to try really good dungeon crawler in quite unique steampunk style.
Ooooh very nice.
Thanx Zeo and Doc0075
Thanks to DampSquib and zeogold :)
I'm sorry for delay, I wasn't able to use forum pm until now.

Thank you Doc0075 for King of Dragon Pass and zeogold for running this giveaway.
I'd like to ask for the Hidden & Dangerous series. I'm aware of the games back then but choose to play the two COD games and CS.
If possible, I'd like to ask for UnderRail.
May I ask for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, please ?
ciemnogrodzianin: I recommend Vaporum. It's just wonderful game, must-play if you liked Grimrock and want to try really good dungeon crawler in quite unique steampunk style.

Great thank you for generous donor of the key - and also for donors of some other titles added recently. I hope all of them will go in good hands and bring someone a lot of fun.
...Wait. There's a Vaporum key? And it's not requested yet? I absolutely love the Grimrock games!

May I ask for Vaporum, please?
Syntol-kms: Вы ебаные гандоны. Я хочу вам сказать что вы шошки и не можете зделать норальный лаунчер
Up yours!