It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just posting to add my thanks to the others for the extreme generosity of Mr DampSquib.

I've been following Caves of Qud for over three years and I am so freaking happy to finally own it. I can't think of a game I wanted more than this, and I expect to sink hundreds of hours into it. I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you.

To Zeo, you already know my thoughts on the effort you put in to spreading the happiness with these giveaways, so I'll just say thanks again.
Thank you DampSquib for your donation of Halcyon 6, and thank you, zeogold, for validating my request for the game!
If I can I would like to request Project Zomboid, thx.
[edit] Nvm, some1 else asked. :)
Post edited August 17, 2018 by Trid
Hello I would like to request Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis for August. Thanks.
high rated
Pouyou-pouyou: I think I'll ask for The Witcher Adventure Game if available.
Granted.
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would like to request Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis for August. Thanks.
Also granted.
RickyAndersen: Hi zeogold, may I ask for Project Zomboid please?
And thank you for maintaining community giveaway tradition.
Did you used to have a different username or something? You have rep that would suggest you've posted more than once, but I can't find a single post from you on the forum aside from this one using search function or Google (which, to be fair, could just be GOG being GOG). I can't really give you anything non-daggered if I can't verify anything.

Denied unless somebody can vouch.
Post edited August 18, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Did you used to have a different username or something? You have rep that would suggest you've posted more than once, but I can't find a single post from you on the forum aside from this one using search function or Google (which, to be fair, could just be GOG being GOG). I can't really give you anything non-daggered if I can't verify anything.

Denied unless somebody can vouch.
Hi zeogold,
Here is some of my posts, thanks for giving it a second thought.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_daily_deals/post484

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_daily_deals/post490

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_daily_deals/post508

edit: and no, this is my only account and I never ask for username change.
Post edited August 18, 2018 by RickyAndersen
Thanks to _mz for Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis and zeogold for hosting this thread.
And thanks to zeo and AliensCrew for TWAG !
May I ask for Baldur's Gate, please?
low rated
Does anyone have an extra code they don't need for the newly remastered Bard's Tale Trilogy? I loved those games in my youth. I am very tempted to just buy them, but I plan to get the upcoming Bard's Tale IV and would feel bad if they ended up being a free preorder bonus for that, as InXile has hinted before. In any case, thank you in advance!
Midnite_Cruiser: Does anyone have an extra code they don't need for the newly remastered Bard's Tale Trilogy? I loved those games in my youth. I am very tempted to just buy them, but I plan to get the upcoming Bard's Tale IV and would feel bad if they ended up being a free preorder bonus for that, as InXile has hinted before. In any case, thank you in advance!
Wrong thread. Try here instead:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
can me haz The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™?
direspirefirewire: Thank you DampSquib for Master of Orion CE and to zeogold for maintaining this thread. Much appreciated!
Caesar.: A big thank you to DampSquib for The Bard's Tale and zeogold for diligently managing the giveaway! :D
Asbeau: Just posting to add my thanks to the others for the extreme generosity of Mr DampSquib.

I've been following Caves of Qud for over three years and I am so freaking happy to finally own it. I can't think of a game I wanted more than this, and I expect to sink hundreds of hours into it. I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you.

To Zeo, you already know my thoughts on the effort you put in to spreading the happiness with these giveaways, so I'll just say thanks again.
MadalinStroe: Thank you DampSquib for your donation of Halcyon 6, and thank you, zeogold, for validating my request for the game!
My pleasure, all enjoy.
Midnite_Cruiser: Does anyone have an extra code they don't need for the newly remastered Bard's Tale Trilogy? I loved those games in my youth. I am very tempted to just buy them, but I plan to get the upcoming Bard's Tale IV and would feel bad if they ended up being a free preorder bonus for that, as InXile has hinted before. In any case, thank you in advance!
Am I reading this right? You really want these games, and have the money to buy them, but are afraid you may get them as a bonus down the line (*if* you happen to buy the new game in the series), so you want some random sucker from the internet to gift them to you? Is that it?
Pouyou-pouyou: And thanks to zeo and AliensCrew for TWAG !
You are welcome.

Enjoy the game.