It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to thank gogtrial34987 for donating key for Desperados, for some time now I was on the fence considering purchase. Now I am just waiting for the download to finish.
I would also like to thank our host zeogold, who is tirelessly running this giveaway.
May i have Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek if it's still available? I haven't played a HOG in a LONG time and i'd like to try one again.
May i request Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition if it's still available ?
AB2012: Thank you very much Zeogold (and gogtrial34987 for donating)!
You are very welcome. I hope you'll enjoy Aquaria as much as I did. It's such a lovely game, with amazing atmosphere. Generally very relaxing to play through, yet not at all lacking in challenge. :)

Sulibor: I would like to thank gogtrial34987 for donating key for Desperados, for some time now I was on the fence considering purchase. Now I am just waiting for the download to finish.
I discovered Desperados through this giveaway myself; still a long way away from having finished it - but all the levels I've played so far have been good and worthwhile, with quite a lot of variety in how to approach them. Very happy to be able to pay it forward like this, particularly with the developer recently adding Linux support. Enjoy!
aghem: May I ask for Diluvion ?
zeogold:
Thanks a lot Doc0075 and Zeogold! :)
theslitherydeee: Thank you Lone_Scout for the key and Zeogold for continuing to run the giveaway.
You're welcome! Enjoy the game.
BeatriceElysia: Due to increased number of keys, I donated some:
Foxtail
Golem
and Shadwen

Zeo probably haven't noticed the keys yet, just stay tuned.
Hey, that's a SPOILER! :P
Thanks! Nice to have you around!
may I ask for Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood?
Enebias: Golem? That seem interesting...
It is. Get it.
Ok, so... may I ask for Golem?
AB2012: Thank you very much Zeogold (and gogtrial34987 for donating)!
gogtrial34987: You are very welcome. I hope you'll enjoy Aquaria as much as I did. It's such a lovely game, with amazing atmosphere. Generally very relaxing to play through, yet not at all lacking in challenge. :)

Sulibor: I would like to thank gogtrial34987 for donating key for Desperados, for some time now I was on the fence considering purchase. Now I am just waiting for the download to finish.
gogtrial34987: I discovered Desperados through this giveaway myself; still a long way away from having finished it - but all the levels I've played so far have been good and worthwhile, with quite a lot of variety in how to approach them. Very happy to be able to pay it forward like this, particularly with the developer recently adding Linux support. Enjoy!
Wonderfull game, I finished 5th mission and I am having a blast thank you. Though reloading quick save several times per mission does not make me proud.
Post edited August 07, 2018 by Sulibor
I had a hunch that DampSquib donated UnderRail so that I could come here and say

Thanks DampSquib for your great taste in games and zeogold for managing this giveaway while sunbathing.
Wow, mad props to all the donators on here, and to zeogold's hard work for hosting!

Would it be possible for me to request Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek, if it's still available?
Post edited August 07, 2018 by personthingy
May I have Sudden Strike 3?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Thank you for your tireless work with the giveaway, zeo. Thanks also to DampSquib for donating the key.
Welcome.

greeklover: I had a hunch that DampSquib donated UnderRail so that I could come here and say

Thanks DampSquib for your great taste in games and zeogold for managing this giveaway while sunbathing.
Yup was me :P
This along with Project Zomboid have eaten most of my time, both great games.
Happy to see them get more love.

Enjoy.
I'm happy to see such activity in this thread. Thanks to all the donors for keeping the tradition alive and just for being generous souls. Also thanks to The Puzzlemaster for managing this giveaway with such persistence and patience!
Post edited August 07, 2018 by Aramandur