It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

requesting Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Thanks to the donors for this new batch of games ; )
Damn, I also wanted Cryptark.
Snooze n lose.

Funnily enough i was also going to recommend Underrail.
Turn-based Isometric RPG. Pretty involved skill sets and I believe you can make a lot of builds work. At least for normal.
I love the game, although it's on the shelf for me at the moment until the expansion comes out.

If you like actually good pixel art, fun turn-based tactics combat, and exploration, I think you'd enjoy it.

e: Can someone sell me on Serious Sam? I've been playing Unreal Gold lately and enjoying it a lot.
Post edited August 05, 2018 by pkk234
Wow, quite a new batch indeed, list looking closer to that from the old days right at this moment. Thank you to the donors!
pkk234: Can someone sell me on Serious Sam? I've been playing Unreal Gold lately and enjoying it a lot.
Serious Sam FE & SE gameplay is far more like fast & frantic Doom 1-2 than anything else (ie, fast paced "arena shooting" against a large number of enemies at once, lots of level secrets to find, etc):-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls73n9m4KgM&t=6m16s
Post edited August 05, 2018 by AB2012
high rated
Falci: Hi, mind if I have Shardlight: Special Edition? Thanks!
Dogmaus: Given that I have been beaten on Shardlight, I feel crazy enough to watch the Gamers. May I have it? XD
aghem: May I ask for Diluvion ?
greeklover: May I have Underrail please?
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for Heroes of Hammerwatch? Thank you for your consideration.
tomyam80: Hi, i wld like 2 ask 4 Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition. Only played M&M3 b4 & hving a gd experience with that i wld like 2 try the rest in the series, thks for considering my request.
Sulibor: Could I ask for Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive?
theslitherydeee: Can I have Cryptark please? I have enjoyed Alientraps other games here and would like to try this one out.
AB2012: If it's still available may I have Aquaria, please?
SkelettalAngel: requesting Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
All granted.

Enebias: Argh, beaten on Cryptark! I'm always too slow! XD
pkk234: Damn, I also wanted Cryptark.
In a shining moment of donation greatness, as it turns out, 2 extra donations of Cryptark just rolled in. I'll go ahead and treat these as requests.
Both granted.
Edit: Enebias has turned down the game, thus, one copy of Cryptark still remains on the list as of this edit.

FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Diluvion as well as backup. Thank you.
phaolo: Shardlight: Special Edition?

EDIT: umm, I'm probably way late.
'Fraid you're both late. Sorry.

ratherbegliding: Hi there!

Would love to get my hands on STALKER

:D

RBG
clickmeok: I would like to request Neverwinter Nights Diamond.
I'm afraid that neither of you really qualify for the giveaway as of yet. Hang around the forum a while, join some threads, get in on the nonsense, etc., then come back after you've been a bit more well-ventured.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited August 06, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you very much Zeogold (and gogtrial34987 for donating)!
Thank you Lone_Scout for the key and Zeogold for continuing to run the giveaway.
Thank you for your tireless work with the giveaway, zeo. Thanks also to DampSquib for donating the key.
Great many thanks to zeo and Doc0075 for Shardlight. :)

This is an amazing start to my week. ^_^
+1 for the Doc!
Thank you Doc0075, for your Cryptark dono!
As always, thanks Zeo for keeping this alive!
Due to increased number of keys, I donated some:
Foxtail
Golem
and Shadwen

Zeo probably haven't noticed the keys yet, just stay tuned.
Post edited August 06, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Golem? That seem interesting...
BeatriceElysia: Due to increased number of keys, I donated some:
Foxtail
Golem
and Shadwen

Zeo probably haven't noticed the keys yet, just stay tuned.
Hey BeatriceElysia! Thank you for letting us know. Foxtail is one of those games that I was looking for quite some time. Hopefully I can get it here.

@zeogold, you can consider it as request (if it's possible) :)
hey

may i have bastion,please
Post edited August 06, 2018 by Schizo2015