It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What a lovely surge of games!
That's the kind of thing that makes one recover faith in humanity. :')
high rated
BranjoHello: I'd like to ask for Sudden Strike 2 Gold to join my GOG library, please?
Granted.
Nicole28: I'd like to bashfully ask for Celestian Tales: Old North, if it's still up for the giving.
Also granted.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Way of the Samurai 4.
Granted as well.
Post edited August 02, 2018 by zeogold
I'd like to thank Doc0075 for Way of the Samurai 4. I've had that game on my wishlist for quite a while, and I really appreciate you gifting it! I'd also like to thank zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
AliensCrew: Can I ask for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! ?
zeogold: 'Fraid you're too late, amigo.
Anything else you fancy?
No, thank you.
Thanks Zeo and Doc for Sudden Strike 2 Gold. I have a (probably) 15 year old save of Axis campaign that will be needing finishing eventually, so it's in good hands. xD

As for the recent talk in the thread, I agree with people who said it's organized just peachy as it is. Yes, a great game you'd like to play right away could get snatched by someone who probably won't give it a chance so soon like you would but one game per month keeps things in balance. Imagine a mind-fuck one could provide by donating Witcher 3 GOTY on the last day on the month and all the lurker tears that would follow for taking that "small game" they will never play at the beginning of the month. ;)
Thank you both, Doc0075 and Zeo for hosting this whole thing! Your generosity knows no bounds!
Alexim: Thank you zeogold and _mz_ for the games!
If the new month has started, I can ask for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!?
_mz_: glad you like the game.. have fun :)
Thank you _mz_ for your generosity: space, aliens and strategy are a must have!

And thanks also to DampSquib for his donations and again to zeogold for the management of this giveaway!
finkleroy: I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for SWAT 4: Gold Edition.
Thanks finkleroy. I will gladly accept your nomination.
Hi, mind if I have Shardlight: Special Edition? Thanks!
Thank you Doc0075 for donating game, SWAT 4: Gold Edition, and also big thanks to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
If they're fine with it, I'd like to nominate BeatriceElysia for Shardlight. It is a solid adventure game I enjoyed, very recommended.
Enebias: If they're fine with it, I'd like to nominate BeatriceElysia for Shardlight. It is a solid adventure game I enjoyed, very recommended.
You're beaten by Falci, but thank you anyway. If Falci gets refused, I will accept the game.
Argh, I totally missed Falci's post!
I'd like to nominate w198x for Commandos Ammo Pack, if he agrees...
Ghorpm: Thank you and thank you DampSquib for the donation!
erbello: DampSquib and Zeogold - thank you very much for the game :)

Have a nice day :)
Alexim: And thanks also to DampSquib for his donations and again to zeogold for the management of this giveaway!
You are all welcome, enjoy.