It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I never had any problems with SR 2. I dumbfounded by the complaints.

I did use Gentlemen of the Row but I keep hearing that doesn't help. It helped me.
tinyE: I never had any problems with SR 2. I dumbfounded by the complaints.
As I recall the game has a clocking issue on certain systems. There are a couple timed sequences you simply can't beat without patching it.

I didn't personally experience any lag, though.
tinyE: I never had any problems with SR 2. I dumbfounded by the complaints.

I did use Gentlemen of the Row but I keep hearing that doesn't help. It helped me.
It pretty much depends on the OS you are using. The first thing the game has problems with is the streaming. So getting it to run on XP i.e. would not be the best idea. The other problem that bler144 mentioned is the clocking issue which might make problems on Win7 systems depending on your BIOS settings (characters are much too fast without it). The GOG version is capped at 30fps to prevent error in the cutscenes because of timing issues. You will see more of these problems if you uncap the game ... how much you will see again is depending on your rig. The port is still extremely bad. Just remember a game that should be played with controller but does not offer any controller prompts ... this one however can be fixed with the GotR mod. Since this mod is able to change much more than that it's the only option I activated when I played it.
Post edited July 30, 2018 by MarkoH01
May I ask for Haegemonia Gold Edition?
Pouyou-pouyou: I would gladly give a new home to Dungeon Keeper, if available.
And Dragonsphere too, since it's daggered.
depanza: Hi, may i have the other copy of dungeon keeper gold please? Thanks!
HoangMarcel: Can I have Saint Row 2? I played it before and it's laggy as hell. I'm thinking of giving this game a second chance.
Alexim: May I ask for Haegemonia Gold Edition?
All granted.
zeogold: snip
May I request Into the Breach? I guess my super physicist powers are still working :D
Post edited August 01, 2018 by Ghorpm
zeogold: snip
Ghorpm: May I request Into the Breach? I guess my super physicist powers are still working :D
Holy $!#&*, literally in the same minute. The internet ink wasn't even dry yet.
...g...gran...ted...
Post edited August 01, 2018 by zeogold
Ghorpm: May I request Into the Breach? I guess my super physicist powers are still working :D
zeogold: Holy $!#&*
...g...gran...ted...
Thank you and thank you DampSquib for the donation!
Thank you zeogold and _mz_ for the games!
If the new month has started, I can ask for Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!?
Hello.
So, with the new month, can I kindly ask for Project Zomboid?
Have a nice day :)
Amazing...
Are you sure this isn't the Ninja giveaway?
Lone_Scout: Amazing...
Are you sure this isn't the Ninja giveaway?
Nah, it's just a good place to test my time machine. It's not perfect yet but performing pretty good nevertheless :D
Thanks to UncleColdBeer for the Dungeon Keeper Key and to Zeo as always for hosting this giveaway.
deleted
Fairfox: i wondah if 1st cum 1st serve(d) fo' realz benefits this threadie
it just becomes who can look at list quick enuf
as some1 who occasional lee donates it dont seem in teh spirit of giveaway

just mah 2 cents
I know, right? Some people post here as fast as bots, but I really don't see alternative.