It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: ariaspi's advice sounds like the right idea, give games you want others to play and support developers you want to support, yep.

May I advise you not to jump in too fast though? Even if you can just afford it without it being a problem, may want to see how you react to those who ask, to the thanks or the lack of them, some entitlement and so on. Don't want some unsatisfactory or downright bad experience to get you bitter quickly.
MAjestyOfOmneQ: That's great advice. I honestly am overexcited to find a decent gaming community. I last enjoyed one back in the days of Onlive - and I've yet to enjoy a community since its closure.
I am interesting in joining this community. I gift games that i am excited about, think are under rated, or think the person would enjoy. Ever since Steam enabled gifting I gift away!
May I ask The Suffering, please?
I would appreciate that copy of the Jupiter Incident.

thank you!
kmcoolice: May I ask The Suffering, please?
If you're ready for it, I suggest marriage.
bler144: If you're ready for it, I suggest marriage.
Marriage twice should make you immune to torture according to hot shot 2
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Fabulous! I haven't seen here such a great shot :D

May I have code for Sacrifice?
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Zombie Night Terror ?
Gerin: May I have Overlord II? Thanks
All granted.

BeatriceElysia: nomination:
Enebias -> first game donated after this post.
Just so you know, while I'm sure he'd appreciate your sentiments, I can't really just reserve the latest game that comes in for him if you're not naming it. Not to mention he's already gotten a game this month.

MAjestyOfOmneQ: This looks like an amazing community! Hope I qualify later on ( I've barely had my account) so I join in on the donations and what-not.

My only question is: What kind of games would people like donated?
Welcome to the forum!

In my experience, pretty much anything that wasn't previously a freebie usually goes pretty quickly around here. As has already been suggested, go with what you like or what devs you want to support.
Thank you ElTerprise for donating The Suffering, and big thanks to zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Thank you, Licurg, for Sacrifice!
I've heard a lot of great things about the game. My friend regularly reminds me that I should invest some time into it as it is truly unique experience. As I'm starting holiday in the next few days, it looks like great opportunity. Thank you very much!
Enormous and eternal thanks to Beatriceelysia for donating Overlord II, and to zeo for hosting.
Thank you Lone_Scout and zeogold for Zombie Night Terror .
May I have Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper, please?
Ignore this comment. I can't delete my previous post.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by arsalan12
Lexor: May I ask for X-COM: Terror from the Deep if it's still available?
zeogold: All granted.

arsalan12: May I request Little Big Adventure 2 if it's still available?
zeogold: You normally wouldn't really qualify for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception here since this is a daggered freebie.
Granted, but you need to open up your chat to me so I can get it to you. Either change your privacy settings or add me as a friend.
Uruqai: May I ask for Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition if it is still available
zeogold: It ain't on the list, my man. Sorry.
Ok I have changed my privacy settings.
May I have Sacrifice? I remember playing this some ages ago with a friend of mine. Would be neat to play it with him again!
may i request this crossed game...Giants Citizens Kabuto..