It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Hi Zeo, I really fancy Inherit the Earth but I'm unsure whether I'm eligable as I requested a game at the end of last month but received it this month
finkleroy: I think it depends on when you request it, not when it's granted. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right.
does stalker still available? if yes can i kindly ask for it?
Post edited July 09, 2018 by hakimhk
finkleroy: I think it depends on when you request it, not when it's granted. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
AWG43: You are right.
apparently this rule only applies in the english giveaway ... so be careful whereever else you request :D
Post edited July 10, 2018 by _mz_
Fragile Allegiance if available?
May i have "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" if it's still available?
high rated
Enebias: If it is still available, may I ask for Disciples 2 Gold?
SkelettalAngel: since i was too late for my previous requests can i request neverwinter nights diamond and system shock 2?
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would like to request the Atlantis trilogy. If only one is being given out, I would like to start with the first one Atlantis Lost Tales. Thank you.
Pardinuz: May I request Oxenfree please?
I just noticed I missed that freebie somehow. >.<
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, I really fancy Inherit the Earth but I'm unsure whether I'm eligable as I requested a game at the end of last month but received it this month
hakimhk: does stalker still available? if yes can i kindly ask for it?
te_lanus: Fragile Allegiance if available?
Point_Man: May i have "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" if it's still available?
All granted.
A big thank you to InkPanther and Zeo for Disciples 2!
Thanks to Dogmaus and zeogold for the game!
I would like to thank zeogold and plagren for Atlantis: Lost Tales.
Thank you so much, Dogmaus and Zeo for Oxenfree!!
Thanx zeo and licurg for the game
Thanks to Dogmaus & Zeo for Inherit the Earth. I wonder what Dogmaus thought of the game
Can I ask for the last Stalker Clear Sky key?
supplementscene: Thanks to Dogmaus & Zeo for Inherit the Earth. I wonder what Dogmaus thought of the game
I love it, that's why I wanted to share some love. I had it on Steam but gladly purchased it drm-free here. Great quality adventure, graphics still looking lovely, furry, what's not to love. The English dub was also good.
There is an online comic that works as a sequel.
http://inherittheearth.net/
The ItE universe was original for 1994, and despite some cliché moments the story and characters were good, and it had a deeper meaning. I also like the way the player can understand things at a higher level then the characters. I wish they would make a sequel looking good like Foxtail.

Point_Man: Thanks to Dogmaus and zeogold for the game!
It's the second game I bought on GOG, after coming here for Ultima VIII PAGAN. Enjoy!
Post edited July 13, 2018 by Dogmaus
supplementscene: Thanks to Dogmaus & Zeo for Inherit the Earth. I wonder what Dogmaus thought of the game
Dogmaus: I love it, that's why I wanted to share some love. I had it on Steam but gladly purchased it drm-free here. Great quality adventure, graphics still looking lovely, furry, what's not to love. The English dub was also good.
There is an online comic that works as a sequel.
http://inherittheearth.net/
The ItE universe was original for 1994, and despite some cliché moments the story and characters were good, and it had a deeper meaning. I also like the way the player can understand things at a higher level then the characters. I wish they would make a sequel looking good like Foxtail.!
Well adventures are my favourite genre so I do appreciate it. I had read it ends on a cliffhanger of sorts so am glad you posted a comic sequel. I don't mind cliches in adventures either

Thanks Again :)