It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dan3DIM: May I have The Witcher: Enhanced Edition please?
zeogold: I believe I told you before that you're going to need some more forum activity first before you can receive anything from this giveaway. It's nothing personal, it's giveaway policy.
Ok thank you. Too bad I enjoy read and I am shy to post other person topic.

Look like I need break a ice around here in GOG forum. I won't post another request in this topic, at least until I activity enough :)

Cheer.
Dan3DIM: snip
The site is generally anonymous. There's no particular need to be shy just find (or start) threads that match whatever brings you to a game site in particular.
bler144: The site is generally anonymous.
A true observation, Mr. John Dinklemayer from Greenwich, Pennsylvania with the 3 dogs and the SUV.
zeogold: A true observation, Mr. John Dinklemayer from Greenwich, Pennsylvania with the 3 dogs and the SUV.
No licence plate? You're lacking zeo :)
zeogold: A true observation, Mr. John Dinklemayer from Greenwich, Pennsylvania with the 3 dogs and the SUV.
MarkoH01: No licence plate? You're lacking zeo :)
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/122010/personalized-license-plate-8.jpg
Hi Zeogold,
If possible, i will be very happy to get a key for Rebel Galaxy.
Thanks for the giveaway.
maleye2002: Hi Zeogold,
Thanks for the giveaway.
I suggest trying here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/rebel_galaxy_clearinghouse_thread
maleye2002: Hi Zeogold,
Thanks for the giveaway.
Your posting history on the forum, from what I can tell, consists of almost literally nothing but giveaway entries with only a few exceptions. You'll have to be more active in the non-giveaway threads before I can give you anything from this thread.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Pah - it's 2 dogs and a poodle.

And everyone knows poodles aren't real dogs.
Hi themken,

thanks for the advise.

Have fun. cheers :)

May I request the last part of legend of Kyrandia? Looking forward to completing this trilogy. The setting is marvelous.
HijacK: May I request the last part of legend of Kyrandia?
Granted.
high rated
I'd like to nominate:

Fesin for Rebel Galaxy
Piranjade for Master of Magic
Klumpen0815 for Darwinia
RenKalan for Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Dessimu for Syberia
evilnancyreagan for Theme Park
Rolodzeo for Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
docbear1975 for UFO: Aftermath
PainOfSalvation for UFO: Aftershock
Cavalry for Ultima Underworld 1+2
solar_dome for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Hello all. I'm new to these forums and to this particular thread.
So there. That's that. I'll post again when I actually have something to say... lol
Hello! :)

I'd like Icewind Dale Complete if it's still available.

Cheers!