It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to GR00T and zeogold for The Temple of Elemental Evil.
May I have Earthworm Jim 1+2, please?
Post edited June 20, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
I see that Rime was recently granted to someone, but it's still on the list. If this is not in error, I'd like to request Rime.
ciemnogrodzianin: May I have Earthworm Jim 1+2, please?
Granted.
skimmie: I see that Rime was recently granted to someone, but it's still on the list. If this is not in error, I'd like to request Rime.
Also granted.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by zeogold
Great! Thanks a lot :)
May I request Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! ?

My super powers are still functional ;)
Err? I requested Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! is my post temporarily hidden or what?
EDIT: oh, here it is :)
Post edited June 20, 2018 by Ghorpm
zeogold: F.E.A.R. Platinum
I would like to request this game.
Ghorpm: May I request Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! ?

Err? I requested Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! is my post temporarily hidden or what?
Holy crap. Are you sure you're not some kind of robot or something? Do you get notifications for this? How? What?

Granted, but with nervous glancing over shoulders.
zeogold: F.E.A.R. Platinum
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this game.
Also granted, with less nervous glancing over shoulders.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by zeogold
Plagren, thank you very much for two earthworms!

And thanks to zeo and all the generous donors for keeping this magic place rolling :)
Ghorpm: May I request Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! ?

zeogold: Holy crap. Are you sure you're not some kind of robot or something? Do you get notifications for this? How? What?

Granted, but with nervous glancing over shoulders.
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this game.
zeogold: Also granted, with less nervous glancing over shoulders.
Don't mess with a physicist :D
EDIT: Thanks Buttspikes for donating the game
Post edited June 20, 2018 by Ghorpm
zeogold: Also granted, with less nervous glancing over shoulders.
Thank you, Zeogold!
And thank you, Jungle_Falcon!
zeogold: Holy crap. Are you sure you're not some kind of robot or something? Do you get notifications for this? How? What?
We've been waiting here for you! You're host. Don't you know how it works? For me it's third day without a minute of sleep ;)

But actually - I've received notification after you've written to me in some other matter. So being around I've just checked also this thread. I'm sorry if it looks not too nice...
Games like "Broken Age: The Complete Adventure or Sunless Sea (Note: Expires on the 2nd of July.)" which have an expiration date equates to games with dagger symbol, right?
Post edited June 20, 2018 by kmcoolice
(Not a request) I'd like to get F.E.A.R. Platinum here, through connect maybe. I loved it, and the played the 2 DLCs. To be honest finishing the 2nd DLC I got a little bit bored, but it's still a nice gaming memory.
Hello zeogold. I would like to ask for Magic Carpet Plus, if it is still available in giveaway.

Thank you.