It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: Thanks to bjgamer and to the fabulous host!
You are very welcome. Enjoy the collection! :)
Hello I would like to request Consortium: Master Division (with dagger symbol) if possible. There seems to be multiple copies. Thank you very much.
low rated
May I have Consortium: Master Edition (†), WARSOW (†) or Worms Forts: Under Siege (†) ?
I'd be interested in Sunless Sea (I wanted to unlock it in yesterdays sale by purchasing the DLC first, but GOG wasn't accepting paypal or wallet funds for the transaction).
Post edited June 19, 2018 by MazyRun
hi may i have sunless sea
thank you
MazyRun: I'd be interested in Sunless Sea (I wanted to unlock it in yesterdays sale by purchasing the DLC first, but GOG wasn't accepting paypal or wallet funds for the transaction).
Zeo, we were discussing it here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/possible_to_buy_dlc_before_base_game
Dogmaus: ... There's no MDK for the Xbox though...
This.... I meant it as a joke. It would be a problem to get a game to work on a console it was not made for. The serious part of it is that not even a console user can play everything just like that.
May I have Shadowrun Returns?
Dogmaus: ... There's no MDK for the Xbox though...
Themken: This.... I meant it as a joke. It would be a problem to get a game to work on a console it was not made for. The serious part of it is that not even a console user can play everything just like that.
I was not sure if you were joking or not. I did not want to sound rude in case you were that silly. Btw you CAN actually emulate a ps1 on an Xbox One.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by Dogmaus
IF it's still going |'d love to try Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne I liked Shadow magic a lot and three was pretty good too!
May I have Temple of Elemental Evil please? It looks like an interesting game, as for me.
Makotolia: I wonder if I may request Sunless Sea also?
tomyam80: It seems that there is still a key left 4 RiME & i wld like 2 ask 4 it as i dun think i can hit that amt required in the sale. Thks for considering my request. :)
Ueber: May I request RiME?
Lemon_Curry: Would you kindly consider me for a severe bout of Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
BenKii: I was a bit on the fence about getting Sunless Sea since I have quite a few games to get through, but because you have so many and they'll be expiring soon, I'd like to request one for myself.
matrixdll: If that's a possibility, I'd very much like to check out MDK
_mz_: may i request oxenfree please ?
Tytus-: If RiME is available, may I have it? :)
solar_dome: I would like to request Sunless Sea, considering they will be expiring and you have many codes.
Thanks.
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would like to request Consortium: Master Division (with dagger symbol) if possible. There seems to be multiple copies. Thank you very much.
PMPMGamer: May I have Consortium: Master Edition (†), WARSOW (†) or Worms Forts: Under Siege (†) ?
MazyRun: I'd be interested in Sunless Sea (I wanted to unlock it in yesterdays sale by purchasing the DLC first, but GOG wasn't accepting paypal or wallet funds for the transaction).
smnk2013: hi may i have sunless sea
thank you
ashwald: May I have Shadowrun Returns?
Jungle_Falcon: IF it's still going |'d love to try Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
AWG43: May I have Temple of Elemental Evil please? It looks like an interesting game, as for me.
All granted.
Thanks to the donator Oddeus and the host Zeogold for RIME.
Thanks to Plokite_Wolf and zeo for the Sunless Sea key!
@astroclay, got your MDK gift, cheers - you are a generous person!
Also thanks to zeogold for collating and curating the process.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by matrixdll