It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Neverwinter Nights Diamond (x...look, there's a LOT of these things, ok?) (†)?
I'd like to nominate:
mcleodone for RiME
Celton88 for Sunless Sea
TT_TT_TT_TT for Sunless Sea
May I ask for AI War Collection, please? I see nobody has shown interest for a while, so here I come.
zeogold: I'd love to, but you have to open up your chat to me first. Either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings.
Granted.
Ah! Sorry about that. I had no idea that my settings had changed. Either I did it and completely forgot or...I don't know.
I've just received a a Sunless Sea key from gvyop so please do not send me one.

I really appreciate what you do here though! Thank you. :)
zeogold: I'd love to, but you have to open up your chat to me first. Either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings.
Granted.
ChristopherRobin: Ah! Sorry about that. I had no idea that my settings had changed. Either I did it and completely forgot or...I don't know.
I've just received a a Sunless Sea key from gvyop so please do not send me one.

I really appreciate what you do here though! Thank you. :)
It was GOG who changed the settings of every user after a spam attack not so long ago. That's why many don't know of this.
That's explains it then. Wow, I guess I'm a bit out of the loop and should read more of the general threads instead of mostly the game specific ones.

Thank you very much!
Thanks zeo and ghost7820 for the key!
Hey, may I have Neverwinter Nights Diamond?
Thanks to zeogold for Tales of Maj'Eyal!
Please chat ur chat, Puzzlemaster. Ntg much, just a small contribution. :)
i'd like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Skies nobody seems to really care bout it so why not
Keiiko: Hi, I would like to request Sunless Sea and Atlantis: The Lost Tales, please, thanks.
zeogold: You'll need a bit more activity before you can qualify for this giveaway. Hang around a while, join some threads, and generally have yourself a good old time, then come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
3 years on gog, tracking down complete version log of dreamfall (at is time) and poited down in wish list that old nfs series, that im still wainting to get on gog which will never happen anyway and I am interested in the most, can be played on moder PCs which got ignored anyway... yeah I need to participate more, thanks
I wonder what the WARSOW game is...I can't find it in the store
I will send you a gift, zeogold... right about now.
Makotolia: I wonder what the WARSOW game is...I can't find it in the store
Was free, then got removed. (Mobygames entry)