It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GR00T: Yep, GOG gave the game away free a while back.
Qwertw: Ah! Too bad I wasn't here back then.
Don't worry. Your chances imo are pretty good. So good luck on getting it here.
GrandMasterKain: Would love to play Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind
me too buddy. But the game isn't even available in this GA.
Take your time to read 3 first posts in first page. There's the rule of this giveaway and list of available games there
may i also ask sunless sea?
high rated
PoppyAppletree: Can I put in a request for Dungeon Keeper Gold? I've never played it, and I'd like to review it.
jonridan: If it's ok I'd like one the multiple Sunless Sea keys. Great job as always! :)
DeadFishEye: Can I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
ghost7820: Can I get S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for This War of Mine, please?
Gede: Dear Zeogold, may I please be considered for one of those delicious RiME keys? Unless GOG manages to make me lose my head in the second half of this sale (I know it is not impossible), I won't be able to reach up to that level of financial commitment in one go.
kizuxtheo: Hey, it's me again, can I apply for these games? Thanks again:

Torchlight
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (†)
Worms Forts: Under Siege (†)
Oxenfree (†)
SpartanSloth: I'd like to request one of those Sunless Sea keys, please Zeo
SRimac: Hello! May I have Baldur's Gate 2 Complete, have first part, missing this one. Thanks anyway!
MazDen: may i also ask sunless sea?
All granted.

ChristopherRobin: Since it seems there are a lot of them may I request a key for Sunless Sea please?
I'd love to, but you have to open up your chat to me first. Either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings.
Granted.

purewambo: Hi, may I request for Neverwinter Nights Diamond (†) and Baldur's Gate 2? Thank you so much! :)
Adam24: I’d like to request a Sunless Sea key and neverwinter nights diamond if there are any.
Neither of you really qualify for Baldur's Gate or Sunless Sea, but I'll give you NWN since there's so many keys for it and it's a freebie.
Both granted.

Keiiko: Hi, I would like to request Sunless Sea and Atlantis: The Lost Tales, please, thanks.
You'll need a bit more activity before you can qualify for this giveaway. Hang around a while, join some threads, and generally have yourself a good old time, then come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.

Qwertw: Can I have Torchlight, please?
You were beaten to the punch, sorry.
low rated
Hello I would be interested in any of these games if still available

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
Atlantis: The Lost Tales
Dragonsphere
Little Big Adventure 2
Simon the Sorcerer
Simon the Sorcerer 2
Worms Forts: Under Siege

Thank you very much.
Post edited June 14, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
zeogold: Dragonsphere (x10) (†)
zeogold: Neverwinter Nights Diamond (x...look, there's a LOT of these things, ok?) (†)
Sunless Sea (x...well, enough to cause a permanent eclipse on the Mediterranean.)
Would that mean that there are more than 10 NWN and SS keys? Or you were just momentarily out of descriptors? :p
zeogold: Neverwinter Nights Diamond (x...look, there's a LOT of these things, ok?) (†)
Sunless Sea (x...well, enough to cause a permanent eclipse on the Mediterranean.)
Cavalary: Would that mean that there are more than 10 NWN and SS keys? Or you were just momentarily out of descriptors (x...please help me, my pool of creativity is running low)? :p
Huh?
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would be interested in these games if still available

Dragonsphere
Little Big Adventure 2
Simon the Sorcerer
Simon the Sorcerer 2

Thank you very much.
Please take a look at the rules again. You're limited to 1 game per month from this giveaway, with the only exception being daggered games. I can give you Dragonsphere and LBA 2, but the rest are all undaggered, and as such you'll have to wait until July to take a crack at any of 'em.
Post edited June 14, 2018 by zeogold
Cavalary: Would that mean that there are more than 10 NWN and SS keys? Or you were just momentarily out of descriptors (x...please help me, my pool of creativity is running low)? :p
zeogold: Huh?
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would be interested in these games if still available

Dragonsphere
Little Big Adventure 2
Simon the Sorcerer
Simon the Sorcerer 2

Thank you very much.
zeogold: Please take a look at the rules again. You're limited to 1 game per month from this giveaway, with the only exception being daggered games. I can give you Dragonsphere and LBA 2, but the rest are all undaggered, and as such you'll have to wait until July to take a crack at any of 'em.
Thank you. I have reread the rules and will wait until July. Thanks also to REDVWIN, helpo1 and _Slaugh for their generous giveaways that I received today.
Post edited June 15, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
FireDrakeZ: Worms Forts: Under Siege
Oh, you edited your post.
This is a daggered one as well, so sure.
Granted.
FireDrakeZ: Hello I would be interested in any of these games if still available

Dragonsphere
Little Big Adventure 2
Simon the Sorcerer
Simon the Sorcerer 2
Worms Forts: Under Siege

Thank you very much.
Somebody found the candy store...
whatsnottaken and zeogold, thank you!
Thank you very much.
Thank you IsThisJacksCake for Sunless Sea and Zeogold for the giveaway :)
Qwertw: Can I have Torchlight, please?
zeogold: You were beaten to the punch, sorry.
So, while I'm here, can I ask for one of those Sunless Sea keys?
If there is still a key left for RiME, may I ask for it?