It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Scaarz: Kerbal Space Program! Heard it is awesome.

Cheers
We can't force you to review a thread that you post in but it's usually a good idea.
Post edited June 10, 2018 by drmike
Can I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
zeogold: Sure, that's cool. Just so you know (as has already been told to you), be REALLY careful when trading here. The thing's rife with impersonators, scammers, and all sorts of nasties. There are great people, but you've got to watch yourself.
Granted.
Sorry for my super late response, I was out of town. Thanks so much for MDK and for all of your helpful info. You guys are really nice, I mean everyone helping on this thread. I'll make sure and be careful.
(Side note: MDK 2 was a childhood game of mine, but never played the original. MDK 2 highly recommended, funny BioWare gem.)

MarkoH01: Please be VERY careful with trading on this forum. There's a reason GOGers are very suspicious when it comes to this since GOG has a big history with scammers and the GOG nothing implemented like a trading place. Also read the OP in the trading thread and follow the "known scammers" list link posted there. So many has been scammed and this just takes the joy out of everything here.
vidsgame: You're welcome. I think he might make an exception because there are a lot of keys for that game. However, I do recommend you participate in the forum in general.
Thanks to the both of you for your help as well. Have an awesome weekend!

And thanks to DyNaer for the donated key. OK, now I've thanked everyone, hehe.
Post edited June 10, 2018 by HeatherGreen
zeogold: Sure, that's cool. Just so you know (as has already been told to you), be REALLY careful when trading here. The thing's rife with impersonators, scammers, and all sorts of nasties. There are great people, but you've got to watch yourself.
Granted.
HeatherGreen: Sorry for my super late response, I was out of town. Thanks so much for MDK and for all of your helpful info. You guys are really nice, I mean everyone helping on this thread. I'll make sure and be careful.
(Side note: MDK 2 was a childhood game of mine, but never played the original. MDK 2 highly recommended, funny BioWare gem.)

vidsgame: You're welcome. I think he might make an exception because there are a lot of keys for that game. However, I do recommend you participate in the forum in general.
HeatherGreen: Thanks to the both of you for your help as well. Have an awesome weekend!

And thanks to DyNaer for the donated key. OK, now I've thanked everyone, hehe.
You're very welcome. Enjoy your weekend and the game.
Can I get S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
Hi! May I ask for This War of Mine, please?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Forgot the magic word :)
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Lone_Scout
Dear Zeogold, may I please be considered for one of those delicious RiME keys? Unless GOG manages to make me lose my head in the second half of this sale (I know it is not impossible), I won't be able to reach up to that level of financial commitment in one go.
Thank you so much Jungle_Falcon for your generosity donating Rime, and also to Zeo for remembering my request. You guys made my day :)
low rated
Hey, it's me again, can I apply for these games? Thanks again:

Torchlight
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (†)
Worms Forts: Under Siege (†)
Oxenfree (†)
low rated
hello, I'm new here
if anyone has a spare key for Rime or Sunless Sea, I'd be grateful
thank you very much
Thank you ScottGW and Zeo for the RiME!
:)
blackers5:
Welcome to GOG! :-)

Please take five to read the first post that is also stickied at the top of every page.

There are other giveaway threads where you will probably have more luck, like this one:https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread
Since it seems there are a lot of them may I request a key for Sunless Sea please?
Post edited June 12, 2018 by ChristopherRobin
Can I have Torchlight, please?
I'd like to request one of those Sunless Sea keys, please Zeo