It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darth_Tiranus: Are there any games yet? Can I have stalker or Master of Orion?
You may want to review the first post in this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post1
BeatriceElysia: If there's another copy of Darkest D + dlcs I wish to request it, but it seems you just haven't edited your post, right zeo?
Yup, just hadn't edited it yet. Sorry.

aghem: May I ask for:
Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far
?
Granted.

zeogold: ....waitaminit.
I...don't really think I can let you get away with that edit, considering somebody nominated another person later for it (and I have no idea whether you edited first or if they posted first). Do you still want RiME, or...?
kmcoolice: Yes, I edited my post when I accidentally saw Primordia on the list. And at the same time I noticed that someone nominated particular GOG member for this game. It was millisecond difference from our posts, so I can't tell who was the first to post. Is there a possibility to see particular time when my request was posted?
Can't tell the particular time of the request, no.
I'll send you RiME, then.

FireDrakeZ: I would be interested in these please

Neverwinter Night Diamonds

Master of Orion 1+2
Also granted.

Dogmaus: I would like to nominate Zadalon for Syberia.
I would like to ask for a Frozen Synapse copy.

This post is full of "Sy"s.
Granted as well.

HeatherGreen: That's okay, I totally understand. Would I be able to ask for a copy of MDK since it's daggered? I posted it on the trade thread as wanted and vidsgame recommended I ask for it here. Thanks.
Sure, that's cool. Just so you know (as has already been told to you), be REALLY careful when trading here. The thing's rife with impersonators, scammers, and all sorts of nasties. There are great people, but you've got to watch yourself.
Granted.
greeklover: Thanks DampSquib
Most welcome.

Geralt_of_Rivia: Thank you Zeo and DampSquib for Kenshi. I intend to enjoy this thoroughly as soon as it gets out of Early Access.
Welcome, not sure how long that will take, hope not long....
But never can tell, it's solid now, no crashes etc, but carn't blame you for waiting.
bjgamer: As I am the one who donated Primordia, I've decided to solve this ... check your PM kmcoolice, and enjoy the game! ;)
kmcoolice: Thank you, bjgamer, for your generosity. That truely means a lot to me. Even if we don't know each other. Unfortunately, I can't take your donation of Primordia. I already have Primordia. Maybe you should give this key to zeogold (he could put on "The Community Giveaway" list) or to particualr GOG member. Still thank you for buying a game for me. :))
No worries. I'm very glad you got the game. Enjoy! :)

It seems some here thought my post abrupt and tooting my own horn. That was not the intent. I was in a bit of a hurry and probably should have checked with kmcoolice first. I did check here and posted publilcly (as is done in other threads) to let others know I was sending the giftcode so they would not do the same and double up ... as happened here. It was not at all my intent to sound insulting nor bragging, just an attempt to help out, give someone a game I noticed had been on their wishlist for awhile and to let the community know it was being done so others wouldn't duplicate it. Like drmike, I usually prefered to do random acts of kindness gifts to those I saw donating to the community, but ran into situations like this one as well as not being known well enough for trades, so decided to let zeogold and the community benefit here instead. My sole intent is to maybe spread a few smiles and a gift or two. I'm sorry if that or my quickly done post rubbed someone as being thoughtless.
bjgamer: It seems some here thought my post abrupt and tooting my own horn.
Not to speak for others, but for the record, I don't think that's what was meant. I think he was just trying to express the fact that he personally prefers to ninja-gift in secret, not trying to criticize you for saying anything in public.
bjgamer: It seems some here thought my post abrupt and tooting my own horn.
zeogold: Not to speak for others, but for the record, I don't think that's what was meant. I think he was just trying to express the fact that he personally prefers to ninja-gift in secret, not trying to criticize you for saying anything in public.
Ah, not trying to point a finger at that individual here. There was a rather more pointed opinion given that may have bounced off/used drmike's post or wording and made me relook at my original post. I get that it could have been taken wrongly and wanted to let people here know that was not my intent.
Just got a key for sunless sea in the summer sale and wanted to donate it, can't seem to figure out how tom essage Zeogold to send it so please let me know. I might also have a couple other keys kicking around unclaimed on my account to throw in if you want them. I was hoping to do this anonymously, but apparently I am lacking in the basic concepts behind messaging an individual since it says chatting with them is unavailable due to privacy settings.
Draygonn: Just got a key for sunless sea in the summer sale and wanted to donate it, can't seem to figure out how tom essage Zeogold to send it so please let me know. I might also have a couple other keys kicking around unclaimed on my account to throw in if you want them. I was hoping to do this anonymously, but apparently I am lacking in the basic concepts behind messaging an individual since it says chatting with them is unavailable due to privacy settings.
The problem actually is your settings:p Gog defaulted to "only friends" at some point so you have to change your privacy settings so that everyone can message you.
Draygonn: can't seem to figure out how tom essage Zeogold to send it so please let me know
You need to enable chatting with other forum users (not just friends) in your account privacy options.
Huzzah, thanks for clearing that up. Haven't really kept up with things on here for awhile so it was just confusing as heck to me. Glad it was a quick fix.
Zeo, I'd like to ask for Trine 2. Already have Trine 1 and the 2nd is on my wishlist. And if you could add Worms Forts: Under Siege that would be great.
zlaywal: Zeo, I'd like to ask for Trine 2. Already have Trine 1 and the 2nd is on my wishlist. And if you could add Worms Forts: Under Siege that would be great.
Granted.
zeogold: Not to speak for others, but for the record, I don't think that's what was meant. I think he was just trying to express the fact that he personally prefers to ninja-gift in secret, not trying to criticize you for saying anything in public.
bjgamer: Ah, not trying to point a finger at that individual here. There was a rather more pointed opinion given that may have bounced off/used drmike's post or wording and made me relook at my original post. I get that it could have been taken wrongly and wanted to let people here know that was not my intent.
Thank you for donating Primordia, and thanks to drmike for affording the additional key and helping in this situation.
Thanks plagren and zeogold for Syberia and Dogmaus for the nomination :)
Thank you BeatriceElysia for Trine 2 and helpo1 for Worms Forts Under Siege. And of course Zeogold the Puzzlemaster.