It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

obi4ammama: Hope u are right.

However, it is a mistake which includes a third party (the publisher). In addition those keys could be sold u know where. Lastly, even if all 3 games costeed 1 euro, its more than 0.

Dont understand me wrong. I am not saying that surely anything bad will happen. I am not worried about gog as a company paing fine or whatever. But usually someone has to take the blame and usually that one is not the CEO.

That is all and sorry for spaming.
MarkoH01: Oh, it's no spamming at all since we are talking about keys that are donated here to this giveaway. Imo it's totally valid to think about those things - and keep in mind that zeo also multiple times said that he does not mind a bit derailing ... in fact he said that he did a big part of it.

I really doubt that those few here in the community will do any harm. The problem might start if people from outside realize that they could sell these keys and getting more and more exploiting the system. Nobody here in the community would do this but the only ones who can prevent this is GOG. You made them aware of the issue so the ball is in their part of the court. It's up to them to decide how important this whole thing really is for them. I thought fixing the basics of the forum would be really important for GOG - I was wrong. We will see how and if GOG is handling this issue.
I think your words are summing everything perfectly. :) i agree with you about the forum, it is unconfortable to use (one of the reasons i am not very active around here). The reason for me beeing somewhat passionate about this is that all of my interactions with gog employees ( suppport) were always very pleasant and i want if i can to safe some troble to someone on the lower levels there. I dont want to repeat myself and i dont have anything else to add. And thank you for the conversation :P
PlayerGuide: .. we should simply opt for clarification instead of immediately exploiting a situation, independently of it being a Witcher 3 or a Stalker.

And if any store would deserve that consideration, GOG would no doubt be it, championing DRM-free, having proper customer care, and having a program like Connect.

It's my opinion, for what it's worth.
Oh, I completely agree. But GOG has been informed and we here probably won't exploit the situation. Not much more anybody of us could do. There is a difference if I exploit this system to sell as many keys as possible (which we won't do because ... well we are GOG community) or if I get a game from this giveaway just because I cannot afford it. All I was saying is that we should not worry too much.
drmike: In all honesty, they probably had to toss it. Repackaging and/ or relabeling meat packages gets into legal issues, even if you make sure the same expire date and data is on the packaging. One customer catches you doing it and off they go to the news media.

Even when a customer put a finger nail into the wrapper, it would go into the trash.

Not sure about Safeway but every grocery chain I worked for, that was the policy as far as I remember.

Having said that, as a manager I would rather be told than let it go.

And no I doubt anyone would be fired. And it;s illegal to short a paycheck for something like that. At least in the US.
Well, the ground turkey was packaged by the manufacturer (Jennie-O, if memory serves), and there was no price tag on it; just on the display, so they should have been able to reprogram the barcode to ring it up at the discounted price instead of $0.00. We're well off-topic here, though.
Hey! May I have Sanctuary RPG, please? :)
Dogmaus:
Themken: At least you need no code to rhyme :-)
I have both rhyme and reason to get the code for RiME.
May I have RiME or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, please?. Thanks in advance. ^_^
Hey, new to this thread, I'm guessing games listed with "(†)" are no longer available? I would've loved Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) or Grim Fandango Remastered.
Is there still any Neverwinter Diamond code available? I would like to have one if it is possible. Thanks in advance for your kindness :)
kizuxtheo: I'm guessing games listed with "(†)" are no longer available?
*sigh* Read the OP.
deleted
Fairfox: we need diesis too, tho. ‡ ‡ ‡‡‡‡‡
reminds me of when I had braces.
Fairfox: we need diesis too, tho. ‡ ‡ ‡‡‡‡‡
There's 7 of those. Very subtle. If this were a graphic adventure this could be a hint pointing to something.
Wow, anyone know how Zeo managed to 'sticky' the first post?
SirPrimalform: Wow, anyone know how Zeo managed to 'sticky' the first post?
I think he asked the staff and Judas did it.
SirPrimalform: Wow, anyone know how Zeo managed to 'sticky' the first post?
Check the edit message ;)