It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sjuan: May I ask for Age of Wonders , please? :)
Granted.
pkk234: Zeo, do you accept costume packs? Essentially DLC I guess.
Yup.
Makotolia: May I request Age of Wonders?
You were beaten to the punch, I'm afraid.
omega64: I'd like to request Stalker Call of Pripyat.
Granted.
MaxFulvus: Maybe I'm wrong, but these serial keys might be used for the multiplayer mode ? I never tried it but maybe you need to enter a serial key to access the multiplayer.
finkleroy: They're not for multiplayer; they're GOG keys for the game that never expire. I got one for each of the three games and tested them out, found out that they're keys for the game and gifted them to people who redeemed them. You can tell if it's a GOG key or not by trying to redeem them on GOG's "redeem code" page. If you already have the game in your library, you won't be able to redeem it, but you can see that it's a valid, unused GOG key, then click cancel and gift it to someone else who can then redeem it. If you buy a GOG copy of the game and have it automatically added to your account or if you buy a gift code which is then added to someone else's account, a second, giftable key is added to the library of the user whose account the game was added to. I assume that the person who redeems the second key doesn't then receive a third key that can then be gifted, but I'm not positive about that because I've never redeemed one of the second keys.
I just confirmed that this second giftable key actually works. It seems to be a legit thing whereby you can continually spawn a code, give it to somebody, have them spawn a code, have them give that to somebody, and keep passing it down the line. We could have the whole community get all of the STALKER games at this rate. Holy crap.

With this new information, I'm daggering the STALKER games. Anybody who takes one and re-donates the serial code will have the game not count towards their monthly limit.
Edit: Hm. Seems to work a second time, just not a third. Regardless, what I just said about the limit thing still stands.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by zeogold
Age of Wonders is a great game. I wish I had another code to donate!

For The Cult of Storms! Fight the Human oppressors!
I'd like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. The one I was waiting for to begin as I already own the other 2. Funny how I mentioned this last week or so (time goes by too soon).

[url=]https://youtu.be/G8ybiZ7F_SU[/url]
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Dogmaus
zeogold: I just confirmed that this second giftable key actually works. It seems to be a legit thing whereby you can continually spawn a code, give it to somebody, have them spawn a code, have them give that to somebody, and keep passing it down the line. We could have the whole community get all of the STALKER games at this rate. Holy crap.
Really? Wow, that's not a simple bug that's the Dance of the Drunk Mantis!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dp1au1Zw5c

EDIT : just saw your edit, nevermind.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by greeklover
May I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat?
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
I would like to request this game.
Ok, wait, something VERY bizarre is happening with these STALKER donations. For Call of Pripyat, I just had 3 people (AWG43, Pouyou-pouyou, and omega64) hand me the same exact serial key they spawned from their games, and these games were donated by Jungle_Falcon, Jungle_Falcon (again), and greeklover respectively. Two different donors, three different keys, and all the extra "serial key" spawns are literally the same key. What in the blazes is happening here? The thing is kicking out literally the same (used) key for all of us (SF88-4KH2-UT6E-8BHF)?
zeogold: Ok, wait, something VERY bizarre is happening with these STALKER donations. For Call of Pripyat, I just had 3 people (AWG43, Pouyou-pouyou, and omega64) hand me the same exact serial key they spawned from their games, and these games were donated by Jungle_Falcon, Jungle_Falcon (again), and greeklover respectively. Two different donors, three different keys, and all the extra "serial key" spawns are literally the same key. What in the blazes is happening here? The thing is kicking out literally the same (used) key for all of us (SF88-4KH2-UT6E-8BHF)?
Someone should send a ticket to the support to have some explanation. I continue to think that the serial key is related to multiplayer. Contrary to some other games, there is no mention that Stalker games provide a second giftable copy.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by MaxFulvus
zeogold: Ok, wait, something VERY bizarre is happening with these STALKER donations. For Call of Pripyat, I just had 3 people (AWG43, Pouyou-pouyou, and omega64) hand me the same exact serial key they spawned from their games, and these games were donated by Jungle_Falcon, Jungle_Falcon (again), and greeklover respectively. Two different donors, three different keys, and all the extra "serial key" spawns are literally the same key. What in the blazes is happening here? The thing is kicking out literally the same (used) key for all of us (SF88-4KH2-UT6E-8BHF)?
That's odd. Is that key the second or third one? Meaning was it spawned from an original purchase, or was it spawned from a key that was spawned from an original purchase? Where are we down the line?
MaxFulvus: Someone should send a ticket to the support to have some explanation. I continue to think that the serial key is related to multiplayer. Contrary to some other games, there is no mention that Stalker games provide a second giftable copy.
The GOG redeem system gives you a different error if it's a used key than it does if it's not a GOG redeem key at all. "This key has already been used", as opposed to "This code doesn't look like one of ours." Incidentally, the first time I typed in some random stuff to get the "This code doesn't look like one of ours" error, I accidentally entered what appears to be a valid code for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass. Even stranger, the code is dfa
Post edited June 05, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: ...
They're not for multiplayer; they're GOG keys for the game that never expire.
Interesting. Just checked my library and found unredeemed keys for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and Frozen Synapse. I'll send them to zeogold right away. :D
This is odd for me too. I remember I checked this key yesterday before I sent it to you and it was redeemable with expire date - never.
BFG2000: May I request Tales of Maj'Eyal? It looks interesting.
It occurs to me that you may not be aware (since you never got quoted/pinged):
Your request has been granted, but I need access to your chat to give it to you. Either add me as a friend or change your settings.
MaxFulvus: Someone should send a ticket to the support to have some explanation. I continue to think that the serial key is related to multiplayer. Contrary to some other games, there is no mention that Stalker games provide a second giftable copy.
Can't be for multiplayer. I redeemed this key myself when Omega gave it to me, to test it (with intentions of spawning my own, obviously). Sure enough, it put the game in my library. What I didn't expect was for the exact same key to crop up for two other people.
finkleroy: That's odd. Is that key the second or third one? Meaning was it spawned from an original purchase, or was it spawned from a key that was spawned from an original purchase? Where are we down the line?
Greeklover apparently made the purchase of the game, then spawned a serial key. Serial key went to Omega, who then redeemed and gave another serial key from that to me. I redeemed that one, but it seems that the one I redeemed is what a bunch of other people have. Not to mention that when I try spawning another myself, it's that exact same key.
AWG43: This is odd for me too. I remember I checked this key yesterday before I sent it to you and it was redeemable with expire date - never.
That would be because I redeemed it before I checked your donation and realized it was somehow the exact same key.
finkleroy: ...
They're not for multiplayer; they're GOG keys for the game that never expire.
Impaler26: Interesting. Just checked my library and found unredeemed keys for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and Frozen Synapse. I'll send them to zeogold right away. :D
Yuppiiii! It's like when you have been abroad and after months you find forein currency bills in a poket and think yeah I'm rich but I can't spend it here.
finkleroy: That's odd. Is that key the second or third one? Meaning was it spawned from an original purchase, or was it spawned from a key that was spawned from an original purchase? Where are we down the line?
finkleroy: The GOG redeem system gives you a different error if it's a used key than it does if it's not a GOG redeem key at all. "This key has already been used", as opposed to "This code doesn't look like one of ours." Incidentally, the first time I typed in some random stuff to get the "This code doesn't look like one of ours" error, I accidentally entered what appears to be a valid code for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass. Even stranger, the code is dfa
I gave the extra keys from a trilogy purchase to zeo. My guess is that when someone redeems the extra key from a purchas, tthey see a new extra key in their library but that key is not working. If it worked, this thing would go forever and there would be free copies for everyone. I think Gog or the Stalker's publisher would have noticed that.

EDIT : read new posts, seems it worked one more time from what you say
Post edited June 05, 2018 by greeklover
zeogold: Greeklover apparently made the purchase of the game, then spawned a serial key. Serial key went to Omega, who then redeemed and gave another serial key from that to me. I redeemed that one, but it seems that the one I redeemed is what a bunch of other people have. Not to mention that when I try spawning another myself, it's that exact same key.
That's strange. I wonder if the second keys are still being generated and valid, or if there's a bug in the system, or if the whole thing was a mistake that GOG is now trying to correct. My guess is that the original copy of the game generates a second key, which then generates a used key.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by finkleroy