It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, bloody-
I had multiple paragraphs and the forum just ate them all. Bah, trying again....

Edit: Nope, it just won't send.

mrh5474:
I had a crapton of stuff typed out, but since I can't get it to send proper and about half of it is kind of derailing anyways, I'll send it to you in PM if you add me as a friend or change your privacy settings.
Post edited April 07, 2018 by zeogold
mrh5474:
Two additional points:

You can get reading glasses for 2 quids a piece. Buy several and place them all around your place.

You can have your computer read things aloud to you as long as it is not something written by Fairfox, tomyam80 or others hard-to-read. (No, I have nothing particular against you two.)
Themken: You can have your computer read things aloud to you as long as it is not something written by Fairfox,...
Fairfox might actually work, if you read her posts aloud (phonetically) they suddenly become quite understandable... sometimes.
Themken: You can have your computer read things aloud to you as long as it is not something written by Fairfox,...
toxicTom: Fairfox might actually work, if you read her posts aloud (phonetically) they suddenly become quite understandable... sometimes.
That is what I always try but problem is, it needs to be American English, not normal but a program reading it should work just alright.
Post edited April 07, 2018 by Themken
toxicTom: Fairfox might actually work, if you read her posts aloud (phonetically) they suddenly become quite understandable... sometimes.
Themken: That is what I always try but problem is, it needs to be American English, not normal but a program reading it should work just alright.
But imo "teh" is neither american nor british English. So this and other words might still be a problem.
Post edited April 07, 2018 by MarkoH01
DyNaer: nevermind
zeogold: Hey! Get back here and post proper, you coward! LET ME LOVE YOU!
I LOL'd :)
zeogold and drk84x, thank you very much!
Post edited April 08, 2018 by nefas21
MarkoH01: But imo "teh" is neither american nor british English. So this and other words might still be a problem.
Seems like we need deepl for Foxie Engrish then... ;-)
toxicTom: Seems like we need deepl for Foxie Engrish then... ;-)
A quick test and it fails totally at translating even a simple sentence.
Themken: A quick test and it fails totally at translating even a simple sentence.
I meant, it has to be implemented ;-)
Themken: A quick test and it fails totally at translating even a simple sentence.
toxicTom: I meant, it has to be implemented ;-)
Ah me now comprehend.
mrh5474:
Themken: Two additional points:

You can get reading glasses for 2 quids a piece. Buy several and place them all around your place.

You can have your computer read things aloud to you as long as it is not something written by Fairfox, tomyam80 or others hard-to-read. (No, I have nothing particular against you two.)
Well, some of those i typed probably will make sense if u read it out loud (like '2' & '4'). Others like shortforms such as 'hv' i think still can be understood if u read the whole sentence. Anyway, apologies if any1 hv probs reading my msg. ;p
tomyam80: Anyway, apologies if any1 hv probs reading my msg. ;p
I do not :-) but a machine would have problems with 'hv', which would probably turn into 'eych vee' instead of 'have' and that was my point.
low rated
toxicTom: I meant, it has to be implemented ;-)
Themken: Ah me now comprehend.
You two need to stop, it's not even funny anymore, you KNOW nothing about the person your insulting. for all you know they could be like Stephen Hawking.
May I request This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition

Do you like my super-physicist-powers? :D