It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheNerdyPlane: Thanks to _Slaugh_ for donating Star Trek: Starfleet Comman, and, as always, to Zeogold for hosting this GA!
You're welcome !  :-)
I'd like to try Gateways, that is a... 2D Portal?
high rated
tomyam80: Lastly, if i may i wld like 2 request 4 Hitman: Codename 47. I saw the movie Hitman: Agent 47 that was actually filmed in Singapore for much of the movie but nv played the game b4 so i'm interested 2 c any diff btw the game & the movie that the game is based on. ;p
Granted.
Sjuan: And may I Ask for Icewind Dale Complete? :)
Also granted.
Alexim: I'd like to try Gateways, that is a... 2D Portal?
Granted as well.
Post edited March 19, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks Zeogold and Jonridan for Icewind Dale Complete! :)
Thank you Jungle_Falcon for Gateways and zeogold for this great thread!
Thks Jungle_Falcon for the game & zeogold 4 hosting as usual. :)
may i ask for For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game ?
May I ask for Worm Forts: Under Siege? I must have missed it.
Aramandur: May I ask for Worm Forts: Under Siege? I must have missed it.
It was in Dec 2015, right on the heels of Giants: Citizen Kabuto and shortly before Bio Menace was added as permanently free :)
May I ask for Star Trek: Judgment Rites ?
Aramandur: May I ask for Worm Forts: Under Siege? I must have missed it.
Cavalary: It was in Dec 2015, right on the heels of Giants: Citizen Kabuto and shortly before Bio Menace was added as permanently free :)
I wondered when it was. Good to know, thank you! Luckily I didn't miss Citizen Kabuto ;)
I'd like to request Brutal Legend, WARSOW and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
Can I get Dragonsphere, zeogold? (it's not free anymore, is it? I wasn't around at the time)
I think that it would be nice to add rocket league to gog don’t you think?
depixx: I think that it would be nice to add rocket league to gog don’t you think?
Sorry but that is totally unrelated to this thread. Vote here: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/rocket_league and open a new thread if you want to discuss it, please.