It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love to get Icewind Dale Complete if it is available.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

_Slaugh_ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
_Slaugh_: What a pleasant surprise ! A huge thanks to BenKii for the nomination, SpartanSloth for the DLC, and zeogold for maintaining this giveaway ! :-D
No problem, _Slaugh_! I hope you enjoy the DLC, I certainly had a ton of fun with it :)
Big thanks to everyone who nominated me for Divine Divinity and especially to bjgamer who donated the key.
Ravinius: Big thanks to everyone who nominated me for Divine Divinity and especially to bjgamer who donated the key.
Remember to save often enough; you can die in a single hit in the starting town, I know.
Ravinius: Big thanks to everyone who nominated me for Divine Divinity and especially to bjgamer who donated the key.
Themken: Remember to save often enough; you can die in a single hit in the starting town, I know.
Just from the Lynch and Otho. I say, just avoid the graveyard until you get some better gear.

Man, this whole thing has me wanting to play it again. Does it have widescreen capability? Been a long time since I booted it up.
Post edited March 11, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE:
I played the game for a bit when it was given away for free here and got totally pwned in a cellar by something telling a wisecrack and zapping me WHAMM! Cannot remember about widescreen support or not as that is not so important to me. I never stretch or crop a picture to make it fill my 1920*1080 monitor preferring some black bars to that.
It was destiny after all. May I nominate Markoh01 for Chuchel since it's in his wishlist?
Hey, I'd love to play Chuchel, I'm in for that! I have enjoyed Samorost 1 & 2 and Machinarium.
kmcoolice: May I ask A New Beginning: Final Cut?
I finally finished it the day before yesterday, after pausing it for many months. It has its good moments, I recommend to play it in German over the English voices. Sadly it can be boring at times, but that's subjective I guess.
kmcoolice: May I ask A New Beginning: Final Cut?
Dogmaus: I finally finished it the day before yesterday, after pausing it for many months. It has its good moments, I recommend to play it in German over the English voices. Sadly it can be boring at times, but that's subjective I guess.
I always enjoy point-and-click games so I hope this one would be good.
Dogmaus: I finally finished it the day before yesterday, after pausing it for many months. It has its good moments, I recommend to play it in German over the English voices. Sadly it can be boring at times, but that's subjective I guess.
kmcoolice: I always enjoy point-and-click games so I hope this one would be good.
It's good enough, no masterpiece. Interface is original and takes time to get used to, but I liked it. And most puzzles except one make sense. If you pay attention it can be solved without a walkthrough, and that's a big deal in a pnc for me. There are a few let downs but this is not the best place to complain.
I don't always enjoy pnc games, but I often enjoy hating them, since 1992.
Themken: I played the game for a bit when it was given away for free here and got totally pwned in a cellar by something telling a wisecrack and zapping me WHAMM!
Remember that when I was given the teleporter and warned it may lead to somewhere very dangerous if I use it to get the other, I activated it right away... and survived. Magic, speed, pausing probably more than once a second and being very very very careful.
Also, the big nasty further on. It had meteor, I had lightning. Room was big enough. Enough said.
Can I have Deadlock: Planetary Conquest?

EDIT: Changed from Star Trek to Deadlock.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by badon
Could I ask for Cuphead?
You are very welcome. Enjoy! :)
And as Themken said - save often.