It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: I believe MsDhoni was replaying to Enebias' post:
and not asking for Diablo 2 so this time nobody is doing anything wrong ;)
Yep, that's what I get from it too. Says "I love", not "I'd love" :)
Celebrate everybody and thank our great JudasIscariot. He did it and the OP is now visible on each page just like requested. He finally found the time to do this :)
MarkoH01: Celebrate everybody and thank our great JudasIscariot. He did it and the OP is now visible on each page just like requested. He finally found the time to do this :)
Yeah!
It is a blessing!
MarkoH01: Celebrate everybody and thank our great JudasIscariot. He did it and the OP is now visible on each page just like requested. He finally found the time to do this :)
bhrigu: Yeah!
It is a blessing!
Yes, but I think Zeo should edit the OP now. The last sentence "The available games are listed in the two posts below this one (posts 2 and 3)." doesn't make much sense when somebody reads the OP on any other page than the first one.

Maybe he can change it to "The available games are listed in the posts 2 and 3." and link to these posts.
bhrigu: Yeah!
It is a blessing!
PaterAlf: Yes, but I think Zeo should edit the OP now. The last sentence "The available games are listed in the two posts below this one (posts 2 and 3)." doesn't make much sense when somebody reads the OP on any other page than the first one.

Maybe he can change it to "The available games are listed in the posts 2 and 3." and link to these posts.
Good idea. I just pinged him.
I click 3 times in the last page number... until I realize that... i was already there! First post in every page, great call.
Neat. Not that those who just jump in to ask for random stuff care to read, but at least now there's not even that very dubious excuse.
Cavalary: Neat. Not that those who just jump in to ask for random stuff care to read, but at least now there's not even that very dubious excuse.
I'd like a pony! And perhaps a pepperoni pizza.

Or is this the wrong thread for that.
It seems that the first post came unstuck and is no longer visible on pages > 1...
Judas, please stick it again, and use a better glue this time around! xD
ciemnogrodzianin: It seems that the first post came unstuck and is no longer visible on pages > 1...
Oddly enough, the first post is still stuck in the non-GOG giveaway thread. Go figure.
May I have Clustertruck, please?
muntdefems: Judas, please stick it again, and use a better glue this time around! xD
He just fixed it. Apparently it gets unstickied when the OP is edited - so stop doing that @zeogold.
Hi, can I ask for System Shock 2?
edit: Nevermind.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by drmike