It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: Peeps, you should check out Divine Divinity. It is like Diablo 2, only it doesn't suck.
Precisely :D
HERESY!!! Diablo 2 is my favorite game of all time!
Enebias: Peeps, you should check out Divine Divinity. It is like Diablo 2, only it doesn't suck. On contrary, it is very good and funny! Only the loot is randomly generated, the rest is carefully hand crafted. Great art, great humor.
My experience with DD is that it's very hard early on, but later, after you've done most of the side quests and overleved a bit, it becomes quite easy.

Also, it feels closer to an isometric Elder Scrolls than Diablo 2, it even is incredibly buggy!

But it was a great game to play through nonetheless.
Sang-froid: Tales of Werewolves is still free. You can get it from the shop right now.
May I have FTL Advanced?
low rated
May i have Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator ?
srhill: Sang-froid: Tales of Werewolves is still free. You can get it from the shop right now.
Same for Bio Menace and Eschalon I, but if somebody gave a key to zeo, he put it on the list... Who knows, maybe someday it'll stop being free and the key will still be valid.
MonosoidoV: May i have Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator ?
Do point to where that is on the available games list...
Post edited March 05, 2018 by Cavalary
low rated
sorry, I'm here for the first time, and I do not know where available games list
MonosoidoV: sorry, I'm here for the first time, and I do not know where available games list
Welcome to GOG! Always a good idea to check the first post on page 1 on any thread.
te_lanus: Thanx you Zeo and astroclay
You're welcome! Enjoy the game!
MonosoidoV: sorry, I'm here for the first time, and I do not know where available games list
So you're here for the first time and just thought to jump on the thread for the active community and ask for a game without reading any of the rules, eh?

(For those who thought spelling things out even better in the OP would help, here's more evidence to the contrary, not that it was needed.)
I have multiple favorite games and Diablo 2 is one of those games which i love to play it.
Cavalary: (For those who thought spelling things out even better in the OP would help, here's more evidence to the contrary, not that it was needed.)
6 hours later...

MsDhoni: I have multiple favorite games and Diablo 2 is one of those games which i love to play it.
xD
Cavalary: (For those who thought spelling things out even better in the OP would help, here's more evidence to the contrary, not that it was needed.)
muntdefems: 6 hours later...

MsDhoni: I have multiple favorite games and Diablo 2 is one of those games which i love to play it.
muntdefems: xD
I believe MsDhoni was replaying to Enebias' post:
Enebias: Peeps, you should check out Divine Divinity. It is like Diablo 2, only it doesn't suck. On contrary, it is very good and funny! Only the loot is randomly generated, the rest is carefully hand crafted. Great art, great humor.
and not asking for Diablo 2 so this time nobody is doing anything wrong ;)
Oops... if so, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. :S